American Airlines / the most miserable experience
This was the most miserable experience me, my husband, and sister has ever had. First of all AA did not inform us that the connecter flight was half the size of a normal flight or the one we got off of. My husband who Is 6'3,360lbs was miserable; and my sister who is 5'9 420lbs could have passed out trying to squeeze into those baby seats on American Eagle. I want to know why did we have to go from a boeing757, to half a plane a embracer 145jet (what is that a small version of WHAT!!) if it meant a few more dollars for reasonable and very basic general comfort of course we would have gladly paid the difference just to be comfortable for a almost 3Hr. trip, the embarrassing part when the smart talking stewardess states if you use two seats to accommodate your weight we will defiantly charge you for TWO seats. How embarrassing is that on this miniature plane full of people. Please!! Do not ignore my grievance.
For: American Airlines
Sent this e-mail 07/02/06 est. 1:47am
American Airlines Customer Relations
P.O. Box 619612 MD 2400
DFW Airport, TX [protected]
Danville, Va 24541
127 Tunstall Road
Danville, VA 24541
Did all the arrangements.
American Airlines resv. #0010ssss
More American Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- American Airlines - baggage mishap 
- American Airlines - unaccompanied minor policy/ children left alone! 
- American Airlines - lack of legroom, seating options 
- American Airlines - employee abuse 
- American Airlines - missing or stolen luggage 
- American Airlines - cancellation of flights 
- American Airlines - flight departing time 
- American Airlines - complaint about food making me sick.
- American Airlines - broken seat/ridiculous delay
- American Airlines - tickets bought with points