AmbienteDirect.combroken item never replaced

On March 27, 2017 I have placed an order for a Frank Gehry Ultra Cube by Heller, with this retailer for a total of Eur 599

The item I have received about a month later was broken (as confirmed with photos on delivery) and thus I returned it back to ambientedirect.de as asked on my expense (a further Eur 70).
Ever since, I tried to contact ambientedirect.de on many occasions without any result apart from a email I have received on May 30 2017, claiming they were expecting some kind information from the manufacturer HELLER (aka transferring responsibility to them), without any follow-up or any news whatsoever since then.

3 months later have passed without any compensation for my damages or replacement for the furniture I have ordered. I would like to report this retailer's behavior and complain and alert possible buyers. Please not that this retailer has a trusted shops guarantee from trustedshops.de, which should not fool you as in my case they have not even sent me the trustedshops guarantee form as they owed on the day I placed my order online.

Comments

• Li
      Jul 03, 2009

hey check my posting today, we were on the same boat. mine's even more complicated, you should talk to German Consumer Council, and contact Heller directly. Also have you talk to your own legal concil?

if there's any update of this case, love to hear it. i'm in the process of dealing with mine.

• Fr
      Feb 07, 2013
    AmbienteDirect.com - Poor service, goods damaged
    United Kingdom

We ordered a table, the first arrived in the back of a truck with all the corners broken off. - we refused this shipment immediately. The second arrived with no damage to the packaging - but the table itself was damaged and missing legs. The legs finally turned up, but the table is still damaged. Ambiente direct are being difficult in that they are now saying we should have refused the table! (because obviously I have x-ray eyes and can see thru the packaging). What course of action do I have to either return the table for full refund, or have them collect and replace the table? They have offered us a 10% refund, which isn't enough to warrant keeping a damaged table for the price we paid for it... never mind the fact that I ordered it in December and it just arrived!... and I absolutely refuse to pay to ship the table back to them when it isn't my fault it was damaged in the first place. Any advice?

• D1
      Nov 25, 2014
    AmbienteDirect.com - I haven't received my order
    81379, Zielstattstr 22
    Munich
    Germany

I recently moved into new place and decided to buy some stuff from the company www.ambientedirect.com. I ordered 3 chairs and lamp from them. I got all confirmation info, but my order was somewhere lost and the seller couldn’t provide any info about it. I already asked to return money back, but the rep refused and I haven’t heard from them again. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

• Ir
      Dec 02, 2014
    AmbienteDirect.com - Awful services and still no delivery
    Zielstattstr.32
    Munich
    Germany

I bought chairs and lamp from the company www.ambientedirect.com. I placed my order 2 months ago, but the seller turned to be scammer. He told me that the delivery would take 2 weeks, but after 2 weeks I started to get fake emails and excuses. As well as the seller asked to wait 2 more weeks again and again.I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

• Je
      Jan 15, 2015
    AmbienteDirect.com - The worst services and impossible to get any info about the order
    www.ambientedirect.com

I bought indoor table and 5 chairs from the website www.ambientedirect.com. I was really disappointed, ‘coz the seller hasn’t delivered my order on time. As well as their customer services were the worst. I called them recently and asked about my order, but the agent told to wait and after 30 minutes I got no news about it. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

• Bo
      Jan 29, 2015
    AmbienteDirect.com - Appalling service, avoid this company!
    Ambiente Direct
    London
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom

Ordered a blanket from this company and then cancelled the order 4 days later because the item had a 4 week wait time and I was moving house. The company have ignored all emails (and I have sent 8 so far, plus a complaint on their website). They never respond to communications and they have now sent the item anyway despite the cancellation! Their cancellation policy is a joke - it is set out clearly in their terms and conditions but they don't adhere to it. I have not received a confirmation of the cancellation and they sent the item anyway - I believe this is because they wanted to make it difficult for me to get my money back. Appalling, appalling service from an awful company; I agree with everyone else on here - just don't take the risk! I would urge anyone else who has had problems with this company to complain to Trading Standards or the Financial Ombudsman - the more people that do this, the more likely something will be done about these jokers!

• Ar
      Mar 19, 2015

I have the same sytuation. No information, no delivery. I'm afraid I've lost my money.
    AMBIENTDERICT is for me very uncredibly company.

• Ev
      May 04, 2015
    AmbienteDirect.com - No delivery nor customer service
    AmbienteDirect.com
    Amsterdam
    Netherlands

I ordered 2 lamps on the AmbienteDirect.com website on 23 Feb this year. The website stated a 2-week delivery timeline. To date - nearly 9 weeks later - I have yet to hear anything from them. Have tried multiple times to phone their CS number in Germany, constant loop of recorded messages in German. Also sent emails but to no avail. This is most certainly a fraudulous company and certainly wish I would have checked them out before placing any orders. Incredible that they are still in operation.

• He
      May 05, 2015
    AmbienteDirect.com - They sent the order, but I haven't received it
    www.ambientedirect.com

I placed the order of some décor on the website www.ambientedirect.com. I haven’t received any info about the purchase and delivery, so I tried to contact the seller. This scammer avoided me, but once he finally replied. He told me that the order has been sent, but I needed to wait 5-10 days. After that our communication stopped. Please, post comments about your things with them.