Amazon Diet / Fraudulent charges

The same thing happened to me as in the other e-mail. I ordered a product and returned it within the time to discontinue any more charges and they charged my account twice in September and October and I called seven times with no satisfaction just a run around with different numbers telling me to call another number. I have e-mailed them with copies of their fraudulent charges to no avail. They need to be put out of business. I will continue and contact the better business bureau.

Comments

• Ca
      13th of Jan, 2007

• Wa
      7th of Sep, 2007
    Amazon Diet - Unauthorized charges!

I ordered the amazon diet for a trial the next thing I know is that they are withdrawing 49.99 out of my checking account, so i called there so called customer service and they were no help at all, so I emailed them that I wanted a refund ( never received a product) still no responds. One week later much to my surprise they took another 58.93 from my account, Which cost me another 31.00 overdraft fees and caused me to have to close my account, which now I have to order new checks which is going to cost me more money. SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT A STOP TO THESE SCAMMERS!!!

• Qu
      28th of Sep, 2007

This company is has more than the Amazon diet. They also have a face lift cream. Im getting busted on both. I signed up for both FREE TRIALS. I didn't even open up the products and I sent them back as soon as I got them, becasue I really didn't want to use them. My account went form $50 to $-70 in one week. These people are scams. They are going to keep charging and charging becasue they didn't leave me any custmer service numbers or anything.

• Sh
      23rd of Oct, 2007

Your absolutely right. I signed up for a free trial and I never received anything and within a 30 day period they made three separate withdrawals from my bank account (all different amounts) even after I had called them and they swore that my account with them was cancelled and no more withdrawals would be made. I reported them to my bank, the BBB and I made several phone calls to the company. I did receive a full refund, but it wasn't without some effort on my part. I say if your interested in this product by it directly and don't use your bank account. I couldn't tell you if the product actually works because I never received it.

• Ke
      23rd of Oct, 2007

This is an absolute SCAM!!! I have been charged over $100.00 ( 3 different times and also different amounts?) They also use check #'s that were never given to them, so it's screwing up my bank account!!!

I always get the runaround and they tell me that my refund will be sent and never is. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
    I got into this mess by trying to get a free Macy's card that I never got, and I am also going to contact them about this fraudulent company that is giving them a bad name too.

12th of Nov, 2007
    Amazon Diet - Disconnected on phone!
    home@momentumdirect.net

I am trying to get a RMA #, so I can return the Amazon Diet product within the 14 day trial. I will not accept the $49.95 charge for this product. This is a scam and i ma not paying for it!

• Ya
    Magnolia
    Texas
    Phone: 281-356-1400
    momentumdirect.com

They have withdrawn money from my account and I never even ordered anything from their website. Have no idea how they got my bank information. I had to close my bank account because of all the unauthorized debits on my account.

• Pr
      26th of Nov, 2007

• El
      3rd of Dec, 2007

You know I am having the same problem with the facelift cream...I asked for a trail offer and have not received it and my 14 day trail offer is running out and of course there are no phone numbers to call or email or anything....I am going to contact my bank and see if they can put a block on them so they don't hit my account for funds... This has got to STOP!!! There should be someone to contact to prosect these people etc.....

10th of Dec, 2007
    Amazon Diet - Cancellation
    9522 Acorn Park Street
    Capitol Heights
    Maryland
    Phone: 301-324-1303

Today is Dec. 10, 2007---- I CANCELLED my monthly supply of Amazon Diet back in September of 2007 and TODAY, I RECEIVE (3) months worth of the diet product that DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!! They took it directly out of my checking account and have OVERDRAWN my checking account by $176.79 !!!!!!!!!. What KIND OF RECORDS ARE YOU PEOPLE KEEPING AND DO YOU ENJOY SCREWING UP PEOPLES MONEY WHEN IT IS ALREADY HARD TO COME BY ON A FIXED INCOME!! I am SENDING ALL 3 envelopes back to you and I am REQUESTING A REFUND < PLEASE!!!!!!!!! My OLD e-mail address is: diamondgirl137@comcast.net. MY NEW e-mail address is: c.lock137@comcast.net. Your ASSISTANCE in this matter would be GREATLY APPRECIATED... Thank You in Advance, Christina Lockerman

• Mi
      10th of Dec, 2007

does anyone have a number where i can call and cancel.

• Li
      11th of Dec, 2007
    the amazon diet - Fraudulent CHarges
    nun
    90 aztec
    GR
    Phone: 616-8273855

I dont want to be carged 49.95 I am a singel mom and have no extra $$ so dont carge me this.my Order # is 1125030710

18th of Dec, 2007

I ordered the trial version, and it was just supposed to be a small charge for shipping. Then I guess if you kept the product or wanted more, you were automatically enrolled in the program and they would send out more each month and charge your account. Before I even got the product (took 2 months and I FINALLY got it) they charged my account over $50 right away. It was disguised as a check. I had to go to the bank and they were able to research where it came from and got a contact number for me.

I called the company and demanded my money back. They told me they would give me a refund within two weeks for the amount plus shipping since I never received the product at the time. A MONTH later I called again and asked the status of my check. The guy said they were processing it that day! I called again a week later and asked them if they were going to refund me my money. Before I got through that last time I heard a voice recording about how the lines were busy, and it has been the same guy's voice the entire time! I could tell because he has a whiny sounding voice with an accent. I think this is a very small company scamming people over. I hope to god I get my money back. Than guess what? Yesterday I get the bottle of Amazon diet in the mail. I hope they didn't send that out instead of my money!

I'm going to keep on calling until I get my money. I am also going to go to my bank and see if it is possible to block this company from charging my account. I haven't been charged again since that, but I don't want to take any chances since I see other people have been getting charged over and over.

18th of Dec, 2007

Oh yeah. I'm not sure if it is the same company doing this, or numerous ones, but if you got yours through "Momentum Direct" this is their contact information:

Momentum Direct
    1010 S. Magnolia Blvd.
    Magnolia, TX 77355
    281-356-1400
    Fax: 281-356-1405

• Vi
      3rd of Jan, 2008

I honestly do not even remember going to momentumdirect.com or having any sort of interest in diet pills back in October but I remember signing up for something. Within the next 2 months they had taken out various amounts from my debit card and the number that was on the "electronic" check that they used to scam my account changed on each check and I could never reach them. Finally, the bank refunded me for suspicious activity and I had to freeze and then later close my bank account. I finally got a hold of the company through my bank and they promised my account was closed and a refund was completed. They were full of crap because they continued to try and debit money when my account was frozen and had blocked them. Last week, I was shipped 2 bottles after they had told me they were not going to send out anything. This has been such a pain in the ###, so I must say to anyone ordering it online... DO NOT!

28th of Feb, 2008

I do not want any more shipped to me ,I do not like the product and I don't want you to send me a bottle of it.I will not pay 14.95 for it .
    So please do not send any more

Drop 12 pounds in 2 Days? NO
    Company is a fraud and will send electronical bank
    drafts up to $169.00 without your permission.
    Company stole money from my checking accout.
    They should be closed down and jailed.

Company is a fraud and stole money from my checking account up to $169.00

I had to file a police report and visit my bank to alert them
    regarding this unknown activity from my account.

• Or
      10th of Mar, 2008

This company should be removed from internet ads.
    THIS IS A HUGE CON!!!!!
    They used a check number from my checking account
    that had already passed through my bank 2(TWO MONTHS PRIOR) UNDER ANOTHER PAYEE.
    How this compay retreived my account information is
    beyond my knowledge.
    I lost $275.oo A POLICE REPORT HAD TO BE FILED.

• Da
      22nd of Mar, 2008

I have cancelled this product and they still are aking money out off my account.