Amaturematch.com / False Advertisement

1 unknownunknown, United States Review updated:
Phone: unknown

This Website has had numerous emails contacting me that women wanting to meet me, then when I paid for the membership, all emails stopped. I even tried to email women who were supposed to be online, and 1 replied back with a invalid email address. This website is a rip-off, and falsly advertises that it is a dating site. I believe it is not a dating site, and is a scam to rip-off people who want to meet other people outside off the bar scene.

St

Comments

• Sc
      29th of Nov, 2008

the person befor me is excactly right, i was a free member for 6 months I got 4 to 6 womem each day telling me something hot and i paid for a one month subscrption on nov 29 and nov 30 BAM NOT A DAM THING, I CAN'T EVEN GET TO THE SITE .REALLY SUCKS,

• Wa
      2nd of Dec, 2008

the site is total b.s., the two people before me are correct.i also was a free member, after a paid subscription fee, nothing.

18th of Jan, 2009

I stumbled upon this site by accident, but I agree with the others. I too received 46 emails per day from women who wanted to get to know me. I responded to amny of then after I paid for one month. I two responses asking a strange question, i.e., "do you like the ocean" and "do you have any animals". The last one really lead me to believe I got scammed. In four days I've received two emails. There is definitely something wrong with that picture.

• Bo
      25th of Jan, 2009

You are all right, i paid and then complained i wasnt getting any emails then i got four to six a day but they were from o c s fake people who work for site trying to stimulate site activity, i also got emails from women complaing about they sent tons of emails and had gotten no responce but when i replied i never heard anything back, deffinately a big rip off!!! dont do it guys

• Bo
      25th of Jan, 2009

I AGREE TOTALY

• Dj
      18th of Feb, 2009

i really dont care about the responses, but i could not cancel. they kept charging me and charging me. does anyone know where the company is based. i also got a second charge on my account for AM partners or something. i have canceled my account and am looking to take it further but don't know who to. international consumer fair trading. i really dont car if people got emails. at the end of the day they did not guarantee women or getting you layed. however not providing cancellation and a fraud is illegal in any country. just hope its not in some country that has no legal system. we may have to paysome one.

so does anyone know which country and where its located. and then we can dispute it.

• Dj
      18th of Feb, 2009

email me dejan.messanger@hotmail.com and lets start a revolution. down with amature match

• Ru
      1st of Mar, 2009

To all these complaints i do agree. It is a HUGE rip off and all the photo's are fake and not girls or guys that you think your talking too. I fell for it this time but never again. You cant cancel your account the # they give you and the web site leads you to a church and a web crawler that dont recognize the site. The only way you can stop them from getting your hard earned money is too call you C-card company and have them put a stop on any withdraws from this site.

• Ve
      7th of Mar, 2009

I whole heartedly agree!!! Free member, 4-6 e-mails a day from lots of hotties, paid member, not one response e-mail after the first day. The number @ the end of the transaction number on my online statement was an automated system and I cannot cancel my subscription! They get you coming and trying to go! There oughtta be a law against this stu[censored]

• Do
      24th of Mar, 2009

It seems like a big bait and switch. You think your meeting people who are genuinely interested but as soon as you become a paying member you find out that most presumed interest quickly declines any replies you do receive tend not to make much since, and either evade, or totally disregard any questions you may have. On top of that the chat room totally sucks, and is field with obvious fakes or webcam girls who are only trying to get your C.C. #! Unless you think it's worth $30 a month just for a ego boost composed of lies; steer clear of this site, because that's all your gonna get!

• Ty
      18th of Apr, 2009

i just busted 3 girls they sent me the same message word for word then tried to send me to the another website that happens to be the same fakes all of them i think they hire people to reply to people to string them along.

• Ri
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I have to agree with all of you, Im in the same boat..I would receive numerous e-mails and when I paid they stopped coming. How long did it take for them to cancel you once you emailed them...

• Ri
      22nd of Apr, 2009

What site do you guys recommend that is not a rip off...

• Br
      15th of May, 2009

My picture is being used on this site, withoug my consent. I understand why you are getting no emails back because the people that are trying to contact you have no idea that they are even on this site. I'm disgusted, I've called numerous lawers and its going to cost me $200 to take any legal action. I cant contact this site without registering, I dont know what to do. Can anybody help?

• Br
      15th of May, 2009

Does anybody have any contact information, on this site?

• Gu
      30th of May, 2009

hey i do have an active account with that site and can get you any info you need

• Gu
      30th of May, 2009

i do have an active account with that site and i will help anyway i can with the info to contact them !

• Fr
      13th of Sep, 2009

Damn I should have read this site befor paying to join, got treated the same had6-7 women wanted get a hold of me so I joined and nothing form that day on. As for contaacting this site my bank told me the money goes out of the country.

• Bl
      19th of Oct, 2009

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT AMATURMATCH.COM FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS NOW, I HAVE NEVER PAYED ANY MONEY TO JOIN, BUT I STILL HAVE MY PROFILE THERE..IN MY PROFILE IS MY REAL EMAIL ADDRESS, AND NOT 1 REPLY TO MY PROFILE...I DONT THINK WOMEN EVEN LOOK AT ANY OF THE PROFILES AT ALL, BECAUSE LIKE I SAID MY E ADRESS IS IN PLANE VEIW...BLAKE

• Di
      30th of Apr, 2010

All of the above complaints are valid I've tried to quit but it's still active. I've gotten the exact same message word for word from different women. I have two profiles on AM one paid the other free. I get about 10 messages from the free and I'm lucky to get 1 from the paid. I reply to all the messages even if I'm not interested just to see if I get a response, but they never reply. This amaturmatch.com is a rip off!!! Avoid it like the plague!