Amateurmatch / ScamateurHatch
I joined AmateurMatch after receiving many requests from women too good to be true. It didn't take me long to realize I'd made a stupid mistake. I finally got them to stop attaching my account that first month; however, while trying to get off this site, I changed my profile saying, "I'd found someone and was no longer interested in communicating with all these hot women who were so interested in my profile." I got even more replies.
I've recently moved and discontinued the internet service provider that I was hooked up with on AmateurMatch. So one month later, I still got even more replies from these hot women as a nonmember. I've forgotten my password that I used to get into that service provider, but I can assure you, there are hundreds of hot women replies in that mailbox. What a scam!
After it struck me that I'd made this stupid mistake, I figured there are a few 20 year old male perverts sending out these hot women replies and laughing at stupid *** men. I lost $35. You'd be wise not to make the same mistake. It's like the Pent Forum if that's still around.
More Amateurmatch Complaints & Reviews
- Amateurmatch.com - Fraud and rip off! 
- Amateurmatch.com - Dating ID scam 
- Amateur Match - fraud 
- Amateurmatch.com - Not a genuine dating site? 
- Amaturematch.com - BOGUS! FAKE DATING WEBSITE
- Amaturematch.com - ripped off and pissedoff 
- Amateurmatch.com, Untrue.com, Datematch.com - Scam 
- Amateurmatch.com - Scam 
- Amateurmatch.com - False Misleading just create to get you to sign up
- Amateur Match.com - sent 100 messages no replies