Amateurmatch / ScamateurHatch

1 United States

I joined AmateurMatch after receiving many requests from women too good to be true. It didn't take me long to realize I'd made a stupid mistake. I finally got them to stop attaching my account that first month; however, while trying to get off this site, I changed my profile saying, "I'd found someone and was no longer interested in communicating with all these hot women who were so interested in my profile." I got even more replies.

I've recently moved and discontinued the internet service provider that I was hooked up with on AmateurMatch. So one month later, I still got even more replies from these hot women as a nonmember. I've forgotten my password that I used to get into that service provider, but I can assure you, there are hundreds of hot women replies in that mailbox. What a scam!

After it struck me that I'd made this stupid mistake, I figured there are a few 20 year old male perverts sending out these hot women replies and laughing at stupid *** men. I lost $35. You'd be wise not to make the same mistake. It's like the Pent Forum if that's still around.

Br