Amateur Match / Awful company

This sites a fake with a few skanks that seem like they are the same stupid person that sends out leads and fake dates. This site is so lame and you have to call them up and threaten to charge back if they don't stop payment to them.Once you go into the chat room and check the setting they 'use your pc to store info'. Word to the wise DON'T GO TO THIS SITE.

Ju

Comments

• Mi
      19th of Mar, 2009

I put a profile on Amateur Match and starting getting alot of responses quickly around the whole state and I thought well this is good.Well idiot signed up here and guess what, no more replies.I got to thinking and my location is not even on a big map so how the hell all these women right me when they really look to find my location.I now seem to have read here these are scam ambassadors which I didn't know of at the moment.
    I thought I would try this again awhile latter and I did, guess what again, same danm thing.I got tons of fake emails right away.I didn't join this time and got this profile deleted.
    Fling is another fakesite I tried and got alot of responses to go to some email address to check them out these replies didn't even say hi really just right into -www. what ever or email me at---- I think.Well, some of these stories start out as working as volunteer in Africa -wherever or hospital and some don't even live in America at the time.I wrote to some of these (good looking women)to learn this .I even called Fling to complain about this crap and she said they would warn the emailer or delet the account at times but they just join back up under a new profile again.Don't waste money on these scam sites. Mike

• Ll
      23rd of May, 2009

OK. I was involeved with so many hot dating sites during the past two years. I was extremly productive with them and tried almost every single one -I payed a lot of money for that purpuse. Finally after two years I got to the following conlusion:
    ALL THE HOT DATING SITES ARE FRAUD. THEY ARE PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION, PICTURES, PROFILES. THE AGENTS WHO ARE WORKING FOR THEM ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL HOW TO MISSLEAD YOU. ONLY THE WEBSITES WHICH ONES ARE FREE (NOT FREE TO TRY OR LIMITED MEMBERSHIP FEATURES!) ARE NOT FRAUD. THERE ARE VERY FEW PEOPLE IN THOSE WEBSITES WHO ARE REAL BUT THEY ARE CANCELLING ACCOUNTS VERY SOON USUALLY. BE CAREFUL THERE IS A HUGE AMMOUNT OF MONEY IN THIS INDUSTRY. YES, IT IS AN INDUSTRY NOW. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO CRIMINALS. MOST OF THE WEBSITES ARE CONTAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH THAT SPESIFIC INFORMATION THAT THE PROFILE INFORMATIONS, PICTURES AND MESSAGES CAN BE GENERATED BY THE EMPLOYEES OF THOSE WEBSITES AND DATING SERVICES WITH THE PURPUSE OF ENTERTAINING THE MEMBERS. THEY ARE DOING IT TO AVOID ANY ACTION AGINST THEM IN THE COURT. READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ALWAYS!

• Mr
      21st of Jul, 2009

I have had my profile up for about six months and in side my profile I have my email address and i havent got one real response my email address has been in my profile the whole time I put my email address in there before I payed I havent paid thank god but thank everyone for there comments this site is a scam mikey

• Pa
      6th of Apr, 2011

I put in my ad (to see if it was real) that I wanted to meet women to rape and kill them and I still get reponses all the time. Mos def a SCAM!!!

• Au
      26th of Aug, 2012

Completely Fake don't waste your money, easiest way to find out is look at the ppl that have commented on the girls pics there always from a different town that your from and she is claiming to be from close to you. As soon as your monthly membership comes up you will get tons of emails but no responses despite they say "let's meet" what a waste of money.

• Mr
      26th of Aug, 2012

The head of Dirty and Corrupt District 4 of York Regional Police is steroid head Inspector Angelo De Lorenzi.
    here's his DIRTY army at it again wasting tax payer's money:

TORONTO - Three months after Nunzio Teofilo was accused of beating his much younger wife while driving in York Region, his charges have been dropped allowing the Kleinburg man to finally return home to his family.

But while he is elated to be re-united with his 22-year-old spouse, who is now seven months pregnant, and their son Dominic, 2, the 48-year-old says a lot of damage has been done.

“This has cost me so much, ” Teofilo told The Sun this week. “And I still don’t know why the police did this to me.”

He said the ordeal has cost him tens of thousands of dollars in legal bills and lost income, but more importantly he has lost precious time with his wife and son.

He’s still convinced the ordeal, which the couple shared in the Sun Mar. 4, is the result of a cop who “just couldn’t accept our age difference.”

Teofilo said he has been allowed only a few supervised visits with his loved ones since being charged with assault, driving while under suspension and careless driving.

“We’ve been through hell, ” he said of the nightmare that began Feb. 24 as he and his wife, Natasha Span, were driving home.

The couple claims Dominic was in the backseat choking on a cookie and Span reached back to take the food out of his mouth only to end up getting bit.

With his son crying and wife screaming, Teofilo claims he turned from his driver’s seat to see what was happening and swerved slightly on the road.

He noticed his son was unbuckled from his car seat and admittedly yelled at his wife to buckle the boy back up.

It’s believed a passing motorist saw the commotion and called 911. Teofilo was pulled over soon after.

The couple alleges they were kept at the roadside for two hours with Teofilo outside in the cold while Span and their child stayed in the vehicle.

Span claims one officer repeatedly urged her to say she had been beaten.

“He kept saying, ‘Just tell me he hit you, ’” she recalled to The Sun, before alleging the officer also said, “You’ll thank me later.”

She also claimed the officer asked: “What are you going to do when he’s 60 and you’re 30?”

Teofilo was arrested and wasn’t allowed to return to the matrimonial home.

At the time, a York Regional Police spokesman maintained the incident was seen by “an independent witness” who was “concerned” for Span’s safety and the officer “had reasonable and probable grounds to arrest.”

But the charges were all withdrawn Tuesday in Newmarket court when the Crown determined there was no reasonable prospect for conviction.

“This has been life-changing for this entire family, ” said Julianna Greenspan, Teofilo’s lawyer. “They’ve been through quite an ordeal.”

During the months he was unable to be home helping care of their toddler, Teofilo said his wife had several breakdowns.

“I just hope there’s nothing wrong with our baby, ” he said.

They are considering civil action.

Police said they are so far unaware of any complaints against their officers in this matter and they suggested Teofilo report the incident to the Office of the Independent Police Review Director.