Alumniclass.com / charge for something did not request

Requesting a refund for a 2018 listing for the Evergreen class of 1959 in Seattle. The charge was for $30.00 and was thru my PayPal account at the beginning of May.
So what is the problem as this is the third time I've asked for the refund so what is the problem.

I never asked to be in this listing and want my $30.00 refunded to my PayPal account.

• Updated by donnold, Jun 05, 2018

I'm requesting a refund for the second time of $30.00 as I didn't request to be added to the new 2018 class form for Evergreen class of 1959. Charge was made on the beginning of May. This was done thru my PayPal account and this is the third time I've requested refund so what is the problem!

• Updated by donnold, Jun 05, 2018

don't trust alumni as they charge a yearly fee even if NOT REQUESTED to be in this form. Getting a refund is impossible. I would give ZERO stars to this phony business if it was possible.

• Updated by donnold, Jun 13, 2018

I'm still waiting for my $30.00 refund from Alumniclass .com which I have requested 2 weeks ago. These people are CHOOKS. I see I'm not the only one who has been taken by these people.

Do