Alpine Payment Systemspoor business practices fraud

Miss leading business practices, they tell you one thing and do the opposite.
I switched to this company to prossess my credit card sales they promised better rates my rates have doubled. They charge any kind of fee they can think of and pass all the fees onto you. I have tried to cancell my contact now they state there is an early termiation clause. This is the worst company I have ever delt with. I would not recomend them to anyone.

Comments

• Ad
      Oct 12, 2010

I'm sorry to hear that . But I have been working with my case. this is the worst company I even Email to President of the company Robert Ensminger. and National Sale manager Kyle Moys. Kyle Act like first time he hear about my problem but after 1st email. never ansver my email back. But one thing I do every day I email 50 businesses about this company. tell them how great they are :)

• Ky
      Dec 08, 2010

@Jay Rob inc.- All fees are shown on the merchant processing application that is signed with every customer. There are no hidden fees. However, if you find that you are paying more than you were anticipating, I would like to extend my help in making this right for you. Please call me at [protected] and give us the chance to make this right.

@Adnanpehlican- As the National Sales Manager I did attempt to help you with the issues you stated with your equipment. In your last email to me you specifically told me there was nothing that I could do to help you though. I do not appreciate you stating that you sent me an email and I did not respond. We had sent each other numerous emails as I attempted to help you. I apologize that I was not able to resolve the issues you had due to gift cards and the equipment as verbally promised by one of the outside sales reps. The sales rep you dealt with was not an employee of Alpine Payment Systems and we no longer do business with her effective the first of 2010. I took your statement about not being able to help you and you not wanting to never do business with our company as your final words. I apologize again about the misunderstanding, if there is anything further that I can assist you with I would ask that you to call me as well. [protected].

Kyle Moys

• Gr
      Jan 05, 2011

Is it bad that the National Sales Manager is out reading and replying to these complaints rather than keeping them private and dealing with them himself, either by phone or by going out to their business to talk with them? I mean really, if you have time to sit there, surfing through the web and reading these complaints then that just sends the message to people that you do not care enough about your customers to deal with the matter personally. Instead, you tell them to "call you at their convenience". Come on, really now, reach out to them instead of sitting on your ### and repeatedly giving out phone numbers and telling them to crawl to you for help. It is apparent that the issues from these complaints are quite serious and needs someone with a lot of experience, possibly you yourself Kyle, to go out and resolve them, not Also, spending time on the internet looking at these complaints does not help your business, shouldn't you be doing other things like thinking of ways to improve your business, or is this the best you could do?