Allied Interstate / Uneducated customer representative

I get a call from an agent name lindsey id # 783343 she call me with an attitude treating me like a criminal. I had made a call of commitment to pay but it's like there customer service do not comprehend english. This is a worst experience I ever had! I had an adt service that never work and end up on this collection agency. Is there any way somebody can help me I have recorded the conversation and I am willing to do legal action on this matter. I have been humiliated less than 200 balance. Unbelievable zero star!

Comments

• Va
      12th of Jun, 2008
    Allied Interstate - I want them to stop calling me
    Allied Interstate

Allied Interstate keeps calling me about some debt and I do not even know them. They call once or twice a day and I do not know what they are talking about. *** me off because I use all my minutes listening to some random debt collection agency talk about how they want me to call them or some crap like that.

• Vf
      31st of Jul, 2008

Even if you owe on a debt DON'T make any payment agreements with a debt collector because you have no contract with them to pay this. Making a payment agreement with them over the phone would be considered a verbal agreement. Let them know that you are going to pay the company that you have a debt with and not them. Be firm in telling them this. Also make payments to the company they will accept them. You only have a contract with the company you owe and not a third party collection agency.

they called and when I said hello about 30 times no said anything back. I can hear people shuffling in the back ground then someone hangs up the phone. When I called the number back saying that I just received a call from this number. They asked me for my number and I gave it to them then the guy hangs up. Allied has so many numbers here are a few. Don't let these people harrass you. You have to answer the calls if you don't then I shows that you are avoiding them. When you speak with a rep after they tell you the phone call will be recording/monitored then ask that person if they're ok with you recording the conversation. Most likely they'll say no or hang up but answer their calls. Also check to see whether or not you're in a 1 party or 2 party law for recording state. Some states need you to get permission from the other party to record the conversation. Just to be on the safe side if you're not sure ask them anyway. After I asked a rep that they haven't been calling to speak with me. Just calling and playing a recording. The funny thing about that is you can hear when they click on the recording and then turn it off and hang up.

888-866-8079

• Bo
      11th of Feb, 2009
    Allied Interstate - harrasment
    Allied Interstate

My wife has been receiving phone calls on her cell phone from this comapny and when we call them back, we are put on hold for a long time and never get to talk to anyone. We do not owe anyone and should not be getting calls from a debt collections agency. I am going to find out how to report them to the FCC.

• To
      13th of Feb, 2009
    Allied Interstate - They call but won't tell me why?
    Allied Interstate

They call looking for my deceased wife, for starters it's been 5 years since she passed. I am very pissed. How do you get them to stop harassing?

I just want some peace, these people don't have any compassion. I don't know what else to say but they call sometimes 2 or 3 times a day, mostly when I am gone. These guys really suck. If you have to deal with these crazy people let me know and I will pray for you.

• Pa
      14th of Feb, 2009

Mail them a copy of her death certificate and let them know whether or not there was an estate.

• Pa
      14th of Feb, 2009

Also they may not be able to tell you what it's about because in certain states the spouse is considered a 3rd party and it is illegal to give them the deals of the debt.

• Pm
      4th of Mar, 2009

I admit I defaulted on some credit card debt.
    The approach by the collection agencies was horrible.
    I have consulted attorneys and have come up with a letter that puts them off.
    I was just contacted by the Northland Group.
    I sent them the letter via certified mail.
    Guess what ?
    Within 4 days I received a letter from Northland Group saying they were ceasing all collection efforts and I should contact the card issueing company for further information.
    The letter is a mix of asserting your rights, warning them about any negative credit reporting, requesting all communication be in writitng (no telephone calls[protected]), and threatening them with severe legal action should they tranish my record or violate the law.
    It is one hum-dinger of a letter.
    I can't believe that it worked [protected]@[protected]

• St
      28th of Mar, 2009

Send them a letter telling them that under the "Fair Debt Collection Act" they are to stop contacting you by phone, mail and any other means and that it includes them and any other company they may be associated with. They have to stop.Be sure and send a copy of your deceased wife's death certificate along with it. You can also find a copy of the "Fair Debt Collection Act" online and mail them a copy of it with your letter. Good Luck

• Ta
      19th of Jan, 2011
    Allied Interstate - Harrassing phone calls and inaccurate collections
    Allied Interstate

This company will not stop calling me, and today I finally called back and they kept me on hold for a solid hour until the system hung up on me. Not sure what they are calling for, but I have an idea. The debt they say I owe is inaccurate and I have no way of even talking to them to resolve the issue. However, seeing the high number of complaints against them, my guess is that they would be unable to help anyway.

24th of Jan, 2011
    Allied Interstate - Annoying phone calls
    Allied Interstate

I receive a phone call daily at around 5pm and they leave a message stating to call back but nobody picks up the call.it is annoying and I don't have any debt. I am not sure what to do can someone help with this annoying call.