AllianceOne / Rude Harassing Phone Calls
Alliance One is a very rude and harassing company and appears to be part of Capital One, since payments are made to Capital One Solutions. Just so you know, I have cancer, and have not been able to work regular for over a year now. I have a family member that has helped, but their funds are limited also. This family member will only help, if I can settle with the credit card. I have been trying to settle this account since Jan 2010. Capital One has sent my account to their Alliance One Office for collection. I had great credit before cancer, I always was able to take care of my bills. But life has changed, and I am offering them a fair settlement, but they want more and have told me they will take everything I have, if I don't start paying. The sad thing is there is not much for them to get.
But for others with the same problem, answer your phone, they can only call you once a day. By law if you tell them to stop calling your neighbors, job, spouse, or anyone else they have to stop. The only way to stop the home phone calls is to write a letter and I would sent it certify mail, so you can prove it was received. And also, start making notes of all communication with Alliance One, you may need it later. Good Luck!
More AllianceOne Complaints & Reviews
- AllianceOne - Scam and cheating! 
- AllianceOne - Fraud and &intimidation& practices 
- AllianceOne - Rip off 
- AllianceOne - Fraud and cheating 
- AllianceOne - Scam and cheating 
- AllianceOne Receivables Management - Sloppy record keeping and unethical collection practices
- AllianceOne - Violation of Fair Credit Reporting Act
- AllianceOne - where do I begin 
- AllianceOne - Unethical
- AllianceOne - Irritating phone calls