Alisan Bus / alisan bus wasted passengers time

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Review updated:

On 22nd of Dec 2014 I purchased a bus ticket from Alisan bus company and the bus Is AHD 6755. The time I take is 2.45pm. So as I go there 30 minutes earlier and get my bus number .
The bus arrived at pudu station on 2.50pm and all the passengers get up on time. At first I was thought from KL to Penang must be around 4 to 5 hours so I could be reach penang on time. But when the bus started to went out from pudu, it's didn't straight to go out from KL city. The bus bring us go One Utama to pick up the other 3 passengers there. After that traffic jam and everything wasted my time 2 hours in KL city. If it according to time, i should be in at least Ipoh already. But the bus driver still wasting our golden time to spine around and stuck in KL. When that time I bought ticket from the counter, they also din mention that the bus will take a long time to go here and there.
After pick up passengers the bus finally go out of the city but suddenly stop at Rawang rest station to top up petrol. Then stop again at Taiping rest station, Juru and butterworth bus terminal. Wait until the bus finally cross the penang bridges the bus go to top up petrol again at Shell station which is just near to the Sungai Nibong terminal.
Why the bus dont want to drop us first only to go for petrol?! Don't they know they are wasting everyone's golden time? A 4 hours journey but ALISAN BUS AHD 6755 take almost 7 hours to reach Penang.
I take the bus at 2.45pm but I reach Penang is already 10pm ! For God sake 7 hours I just wasted my time do nothing on the bus and follow the driver spining around in KL and Butterworth.
Not gonna take this bus anymore. And strongly not recommend for all passengers who treasure their time !

An
Dec 22, 2014

Comments

22nd of Dec, 2014

@ Annie Lim,
    It is like that taking a public bus in Malaysia. What you pay is what you get. Sorry but that's life.