Alibris.com / Do not order from this company!
I ordered a textbook through Alibris from a seller named "Payless" and I paid extra for express shipping. I received a message telling me that my order was shipped on September 25th. It is now October 16 and I have not received the textbook. I inquired with Alibris into the status of my order, and in return I received a "form letter" telling me that their policy allows 30 days for orders to be received. I had a number of other questions about the status of my order and the questions were not addressed.
FURTHER... Alibris doesn't have customer service reps that you can actually talk to over the phone. For all I know, the entire company is a big fraud syndicate much like the Alibris seller named "Payless."
I'm not going to bother dealing further with this company. I'm going to simply dispute the charges on my credit card and order my book from another vendor. I did a google search on Alibris and the complaints are numerous.
More Alibris.com Complaints & Reviews
- Alibris.com - Too good to be true 
- Alibris.com - Scam and lies! 
- Alibris.com - Non-delivery / refund shorted!
- ALIBRIS - Fraud 
- ALIBRIS - SCAM and FRAUD
- ALIBRIS - One book was missing
- ALIBRIS - Long Delay of Delivery 
- ALIBRIS - None delivery of Book Order
- Alibris.com - Product never received
- ALIBRIS - Refund shortened