Alfred Angelo / They dont know where my wedding dress is

Post Oak Store, Houston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7136225571

I bought 2 dresses R2100 and R2080 from that store on 3/18/2010. I was told I would get the dresses by 5/8/2010 because I was buying straight from the warehouse (there were 3 in my size: 8 and color: white when I bought them) and also because my wedding is overseas and I won't be in the US in June so I needed the dresses by May. The sales rep told me that's what will be done. We'll order from the warehouse and you'll get them first week of May.
To my disappointment, turns out the sales rep (Karla Epps) did not enter all this information in the system. I happen to pass by the store mid April to check on the status of the dresses, and they told me the dresses would arrive end of June and that's where this whole mess begins.
The store manager (Margo Rupp) hasnt been helpful at all. She tells me she is going to follow up and call me on certain days and she never does. I have to keep emailing her and calling her twice a week to get the latest updates on the dresses.
Moreover, I was told on 4/29 that the shorter dress R2080 shipped that day and should arrive in a week. Now she tells me, the dress will arrive May 22nd and they have no clue when the R2100 is going to arrive because rather than buying from the warehouse like I had asked, they ordered a dress to be made. So as you see, till now I have no wedding dress for my wedding. I stopped looking when I bought them from your company on 3/18 and now I am being screwed and have no dress.
They keep telling me they will check on the status of the dress and call me, but they never do. I always have to call them days later and ask them where are the dresses.
I asked for the District Manager's phone number and name but I was given a false number [protected] that is always busy and no name. This is my first and last time working with Alfred Angelo and it's been an awful experience thus far and no one seems to care to fix the issue. I would not recommend anyone to do business with them. I am surprised they are still in business with all the complaints I have read thus far (too bad I didnt check for complaints before buying the dresses there).

Ts

Comments

• Ac
      29th of May, 2010

I ordered a dress on Feb. 6. I was measured at a 10, which was shocking because I'm normally a 4-6, but I figured they must run small and the lady knew better than me. Well, I should have checked my own measurements because when I received my dress, it was (is) way too big. I look like I'm wearing a very pretty sack. Anyhow, to have it altered is 60+ dollars. I thought maybe I was just being fussy but just spoke to the other bridesmaids and 3 others are huge too!!! This can't be a coincidence! Not only that, but we all paid for RUSH and recieved them 9 weeks after ordering. Normally dresses take 10 weeks. BAD BUSINESS. THESE PEOPLE ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE BRIDE TO BE AND SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. Did I mention the dress was 200.00???? Style 7104.

8th of Sep, 2010

My wedding is sept 18, 2010. I still don't have my dress and they don't know where it is. it will be too long, and i paid rush also. of course for extra money i can rush a hem job. that is if it fits! i have had to plan a wedding without seeing the dress. I am freaking out.,