Alan Brent Photography / Didn't Delivery my Wedding Albums

Alan Brent Photography
Thousand Oaks
Phone: (805) 497-7394
The owner of Alan Brent Photography, Alan Brent Carruth (his real name) didn't deliver my wedding albums and kept all of my money. We've been married nearly three years now. At this point, it seems unlikely that we will ever get the wedding photo album that we paid for.

Now, Alan Carruth has started a new company (using a new name). It's "The Picture Place." It's in Thousand Oaks. Feel free to stop by to ask for your album, if you are one of the hundreds of people that didn't get your wedding albums.

A  7th of Jan, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Everything about this claim seems right-on to me. We Alan Brent Photography take our wedding photos. We never received the albums we paid for. Alan never showed up for our wedding. He sent his daughter and another "photographer" that was completely clueless. He served as a go-fer for the daughter.

I did some poking around and found that the person above is right. This thieving family no longer calls their company "Alan Brent Photography." It's now in Thousand Oaks, called "The Picture Place."