AJ Auto Group / Bad service

Street: 207 North Interstate Highway 45Ferris, TX, United States Review updated:
Purchased a LEMON! Car dealer refuses to fix or replace car. Called me every name in the book. This place is NOT HONEST! Do not buy a car from AJ AUTO GROUP IN FERRIS TEXAS!
Ka

Comments

Mr
  1st of Feb, 2009
I purchased a 1992 Honda Accord with only 30, 000 miles on it from AJ Auto Group in 2004 and I have had no problems with the car, nor did I have problems with them.
The first Honda I looked at was nice, so I thought. I brought the car home for my husband to look at and he saw a few too many problems with it, so I took the car back and traded it for another and they gave me no problems. They took a reasonable down payment and made sure my monthly payments were affordable.
When I went on bed rest three months before giving birth to my daughter, I called and spoke with the woman that runs the office and she even lowered my payments during that time to accommodate me for the money that would be missing from my check since I was only getting paid 70% of my base pay minus all of the overtime that I had been putting in.
I would buy another car from this company. They are good hearted people.

Latasha
Im
  27th of Mar, 2009
AJ'S NICE CARS in Arlington Texas selling on Ebay and Autotrader scammed me. They had me pay for the Vehicle bank wire and the day they received their payment I called to verify payment. They said they had it but had bad news for me. They did not have a title. Then they had the title but it had a lien on it. I paid the $1200 for the vehicle. $200 for a depost for transporting the vehicle non refundable. And $579 for a motor they said I needed non refundable. Im out $1979 for these peoples lies. And the vehicle is still up for sale on Ebay and Autotrader. And states it has a clear title. I called their local police department to make a complaint. And I didn't get my money back because that sent me a bogaus email telling me to complete the form when the link doesn't work. We will be in court.

A J Auto Group Logo A J Auto Group