[Resolved] Airtel / sim reactivation
Airtel's service is pathetic.
My mobile got lost and hence deactivated both my sims (Airtel and BSNL).
Next day, I applied for duplicate sim and requested for reactivation.
Surprisingly BSNL reactivated within 4 hours and India's Largest Telecom service provider Airtel has not yet activated even after 10 full hours.
When I contact the call centre, they cooly say it will take 48 hours!!!
Oh really...shows the amazing speed of Airtel.
I am moving OUT of Airtel!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Airtel Presence's Response, Mar 22, 2017
This is with reference to your post, dated 20 March 2017.
We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.
We look forward to receive the required details.
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
bharti airtel ltd
Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services
Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit