Airtel Prepaid Connection / activates the scheme without permission

1 India Review updated:

I am customer of AirTel Prepaid connection and for past few months i am facing problem for automatic activation on prepaid schemes without my permission. When i ask customer care executive they escape by saying that i may have received a promo calls and had activated the scheme. I told them that i had received a call and i strictly said no to them and i never talk much which this promo calls caller later on i deactivated this scheme on 08th JULY 2008 by loosing my money on activation charge... but few days back on 31st JULY 2008 again automatic renewal subscription msgs send to me by airtel and I strictly never accept that msgs and i talked to customer care executive and he assured me that this service is deactivated from my number and in future this problem never occur again. But when i recharged my account on 4th August 2008 in night my total balance is Rs.56/- but on 5th August 2008 at 11:00 A.M. again my balance was deducted from my account, Then i called up on one of the customer care executive and i asked to stop the service and give me a refund but that lady argued with me then i asked her to let me talk with the higher authority she forwarded the call after a long wait to a person "Veena" who seems to call herself a supervisor but i think she was also simple customer care executive and she argued and disconnect my call... After that I again talked to "Mr. Kailash" on 06th AUGUST 2008 he assured me again that the scheme is disconnected but again the charges which are deducted that is for again background music scheme. I talked to him and he assured me that my money will be refund very soon but nothing happened. Again I talked to Nodal officer on 07th AUGUST 2008 and she again disconnected my call. Again i called to "Mr. Kailash" but on that number i talked to "Mr. Anupam" and he again assured me that i soon received my money refund today i.e. on 07th AUGUST 2008 but i did not receive any payment till date. I am fed up of such service from airtel. I must say that this is not way to do business, its a mere cheating the customer.

Ko

Comments

• Sh
      28th of Jul, 2009

On this july 2009 i got some messages from airtel service from no:543212908 on dates 28/07, 29/07.For every message they had deducted 30rs. When ever i call to 121 they are telling different different stories like:- "u had selected TEXTWRAP, RINGTONE, COMICS...". But i didn't...watz is this ...Is this is the Airtel Bussiness...

• Ka
      12th of Oct, 2009

I am also facing the same problem. Airtel is totally a cheating company.

• Pa
      30th of Oct, 2009

THIS IS TRUE FOR ALL COMPANIES, I AM A RETAILER DOING MOBILE BUSINESS AND I AM GETTING COMPLAINTS FROM CUSTOMERS REGULARLY REGARDING THESE TYPES OF DEDUCTIONS BUT COMPANY DOES NOT PAY ANY HEED TO RESOLVE THESE TYPE OF ISSUES AND SAY THAT SOMEBODY MAY HAVE PRESSED THE BUTTONS BUT I ALWAYS SAY THEY ARE LYING BECAUSE SO MANY COMPLAINTS CANT COME (ON MY SHOP IT IS ONE COMPLAINT PER DAY AND U CAN IMAGINE THE EARNINGS OF THE COMPANY BY COMBINING ALL THE COUNTERS) . I HAVE ALSO FACED THE SAME PROBLEM ON MY PHONES ALSO. DAY BEFORE UESTERDAY THEY CHARGED THIRTY RUPEES FROM MY NO 9876815550 FOR DEVOTIONAL SERVICES WHICH I NEVER ACTIVATED. PLEASE TELL ANY RESOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM IF ANY.