Airtel Postpaid / inactive sim

1 India Review updated:

I got a new postpaid connection from Airtel. After one week my connection is not working. It is suddenly inactive SIM. I have called many times to customer care. They said that you have given the address is negative. But, i am staying there. I got the their bill also. And, i have make a call to representative guy who is working in Airtel, (His name is balakrishnan, Mobile no. is [protected]) he is not giving the proper answer. Some times he is not pick up. Totally, their service is worst. I am not satisfying for their service. Better I have to move or change some other connection.

Su

Comments

Ph
  14th of Sep, 2008

I had applied for post paid plan 199 CUG & Airtel representative Mr. Nimesh contact no. 98600048672 provide me a SIM 89919004214358333 on dated 01/09/2008. He assured me that it will activate with in 24 hrs. But after regular follow up still it is unactivated. I had spent about 100 rupee in follow up. I had lodge comlaint on this site on dated 11/09/08 as well as Nodal officer Maharastra on dated 12/09/2008. Can Airtel Bharti tell me that it will activated or not. If reply is in No then I can go for other service provider.

Sn
  11th of Oct, 2008

i am not able to contact customer care officer .i will not able send sms, hello tunes is not activeted, i will not able make conference pls rectify the abovr complaints my reference no is779770161, 779770159, 779770157.my mobile no is 9840354817

Ra
  31st of Oct, 2008

i am faceing lot of problem towards aitel service, before 20 days i purchased 2 air tel connection, but both are inactive without any reason. you are requested please tell me about that or start my nos.
my nos are as under:-

1)9717743406
2)9818498904

if you are unable to inactive my nos, please tell me immediately. so that i can purchased another company connection. it to much for your neglegency

although we have already submited the this complain but their is no any answer in your side