Airtel Postpaid / worst service

1 India Review updated:

Airtel is very strict about the bill delivery. I can give u example " My Airtel bill delivered to Miss Setty according to customer care (I am Rohan sahu not miss setty). who is this miss setty .? After searching this name I found a person she tells me she never receive my bill and she also don’t know me. How this airtel people got the name of miss setty's ... god knows. After a long conversation i came to know that airtel is not responsible to deliver bill on right place , courier service that tied up with airtel that is the offender . And customer care was not agree to give the address and contact number of courier except POD number .

Story is not finished yet.... one person found my bill in common mail box of my society ..and he gave a complain against my bill to Crime Branch Mumbai and the reason was "this person is staying here in this society then also his bill comes on this address".

31 st dec ( my birthday) morning i got a call from Crime Branch . According to Officer I have to attained to Crime Branch office on 1st Jan (First day of 2008) . What a pleasure Birthday and New Year I will never forget .

Now i am rounding and rounding the office of Crime Branch Dahisar Mumbai.

"Wah ree Kismat " .

Comments

16th of Jul, 2008

i am customer for airtel for last four years. But i have take post connection from ace services, kalyan on 14th july 2008 for same no. but till day he is not do so.address as given below
    Ace Services, 2 fl. Kedarnath Bldg., Ahilyadevi Chowk, Above Annapurnna Hotel, nr. Laxmivilas Hotel, Kalyan ( west)
    Pls take quick action

Thanks regards

• Al
      30th of Apr, 2009

i am customer for airtel for last 3 year but from last 4 days i could not make any outgoing calls and sms. am also trying to complaint to customer care but they have set 121 service on voice mail .

i have lost arround Rs. 50000 bussiness and i am going to claim that amount by help of consumer court if today i could not make any call
    my details are below;-