Airtel Landline / airtel is the worst service provider!

1 India

I had applied for Landline cum Broadband connection from Airtel on Feb 06 with caller identification facility. I have been given connection on feb 06. But the caller id is not working from the very Ist day. I had made more than 5 complaints for the same stating that the caller id is not working.

But, i used to receive a call from customer care that it is activated. Till October, after i threatened that i wont pay the bill, they had sent a service person and he after examination changed the instrument.

This is done after 6 months of my repeated complaints. One thing has to be noted that i have paid Rs 25 / month for all this 8 odd months as a charge for the caller identification facility or service, which is not provided to me. Airtel has failed to provide the service for 8 months, but collected the amount without giving the service.

But 2 months back, i asked the collection agents to collect my bill. But they missed /+ forget to collect my bill. So i paid the bill some 5 days lately. For this late bill payment you have disconnected my Line, also charged RS 400/- for Late payment & Activation.

Pls take a note that, they failed to give me service for 8 months and also charged for the service they didnt provide. But,because of their collection agents failure i delayed 5 days for which u have charged 400 rs.

I complained to the customer care regarding this on october and after repeated inquiry from my part at last i got information that the charges cannot be wavierd.

To ur information, because of poor delay in reply from cus care, i had given my canceling of my No on 02.12.06. But till now i didnt get any reply. I had gone to anna nagar shop to inquire the same thrice. I am seriously think whether to continue with it.