Airtel Landline / airtel is the worst service provider!
I had applied for Landline cum Broadband connection from Airtel on Feb 06 with caller identification facility. I have been given connection on feb 06. But the caller id is not working from the very Ist day. I had made more than 5 complaints for the same stating that the caller id is not working.
But, i used to receive a call from customer care that it is activated. Till October, after i threatened that i wont pay the bill, they had sent a service person and he after examination changed the instrument.
This is done after 6 months of my repeated complaints. One thing has to be noted that i have paid Rs 25 / month for all this 8 odd months as a charge for the caller identification facility or service, which is not provided to me. Airtel has failed to provide the service for 8 months, but collected the amount without giving the service.
But 2 months back, i asked the collection agents to collect my bill. But they missed /+ forget to collect my bill. So i paid the bill some 5 days lately. For this late bill payment you have disconnected my Line, also charged RS 400/- for Late payment & Activation.
Pls take a note that, they failed to give me service for 8 months and also charged for the service they didnt provide. But,because of their collection agents failure i delayed 5 days for which u have charged 400 rs.
I complained to the customer care regarding this on october and after repeated inquiry from my part at last i got information that the charges cannot be wavierd.
To ur information, because of poor delay in reply from cus care, i had given my canceling of my No on 02.12.06. But till now i didnt get any reply. I had gone to anna nagar shop to inquire the same thrice. I am seriously think whether to continue with it.
More Airtel Landline Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming - charged more for no service
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet