Airtel India / deactivated sim card

1 India Review updated:

Re: Airtel India

My Mobile [protected] is giving massage "Sim registration failed and Inactive Sim while it was paid for lifetime". I have mailed 10 times to airtel service center regarding my mobile no. and every time I get reply through auto generation mail that you will take care of my problem within 24 hrs. Inspite of regular follow ups I couldn't retrieve my mobile no. I have spent thousands of Rs. for it. I have phoned 68 times to Mr. Agarwal ( Nimbahera) Ph. no. [protected] and 94 times to Mr. Satpal Dua ( Chittorgarh ) Ph. [protected]. Every time both persons tell me that problem will be solved within 24 hrs. Mr. Agarwal given me other no. sim as a replacement but after one day he again call me personally and provided me one other sim of same number and taken back sim as he supplied earlier. On 11.8.2006 Mr. Satpal Dua called me personally and he managed to talk me on 801 (Mr. Yogendra) and he told me that there is some technical problem in the system and he will short out the matter within 24 hrs. Still problem persists. I have given all the related documents again to Nimbahara. What more you needed from me. All your such activities have pained me a lot and it has forced me to go to court / consumer forum. Due to unavailability of mobile no. I have incurred heavy loss of both money and time.

Comments

• Rb
      30th of May, 2007

Yesterday "30-may -2007" my cell phone was theft at morning 10AM my airtel number is 9940741257 when i call to my mobile its tell "switched off".

There is anyway to lock my simcard, some help me, what can i do... My mobile type " samsung new model".

• Ra
      30th of Sep, 2007

sir/madam/ my mobile no 9972857546-bangalore. my sim as been deactivated why wat is the reason. yyyyyyyyy ur people are not responding properly. please attend to the matter very urgentley.

• Ra
      30th of Sep, 2007

u can call me on my other mobile 9886274141 ravi.p

30th of Oct, 2007

9994008703 . 30 th Oct 2007. My mobile is theft. When I call to my mobile its tell "switched off".