Airtel India / air tel prepaid card aisi azadi aur kahan accepting services not functioning

1 India Review updated:

I had purchased Air Tel prepaid card Aisi Azadi aur kahan worth of Rs.360 from the shop in Rajajinagar on 10th August 2006. When I want to recharge as per instructions, there was no services available after entering 16 digit number. The message was clear saying that this facility temporarily not working call later again. This has been happening for the last two days. I have tried repeatedly with the card for recharge but all attempts in to the vain. It is too bad to provide service like this afte paying prepaid card. Can anybody from Air tel respond. I have tried to contact their customer service number [protected] but always busy and no response. Do needful if you can.

Comments

• Pa
      8th of Nov, 2006

A copy of Complaint to Airtel India:

Through this mail I would like to draw your attention regarding the non availability of airtel signal in some part of north Delhi.

My name is Paramjeet Singh and my no. is 9810396428 & i have been using your number from the last seven years.

On one side you people are running your advertisement (Jao jaha bhi karo kuch bhi AIRTEL ke saath).This is only for the advertisement purpose but nor for real life.I m working in Media Channel and your activity runs on our channel.

I have already complained for the same issue many time at your customer centre. You can check my complaints in your records.

I want some action on it because i m really fed up with the problem

thanks

Paramjeet Singh

18th of Nov, 2006

Hi, I am Anil, I am currently in NewYork and i have a prepaid calling card which said it has 2hours of talk time, but then i could hardly talk for 40 minutes and i also want to recharge my card or get a new calling card, Please let em know how will i be able to get the remaining talk time on my previous card and how and where will i get my new calling card from.
    Till date Airtel has been my mode of communication to my place in bangalore, and i would like to continue to rely on Airtel services to get connected to my home town, Please do provide me the details of how and where to get the calling card from.
    I reside in Lower Manhattan,New York right next to NYSE.

Thanks,
    Anil.

• Vi
      21st of Feb, 2007

On 12th Feb morning I got a message that 49 Rs has been deducted for VDS download but I hadn't download. I have sent 5 message to the customer care 121 in mumbai but still problem isn't resolve.

• Sr
      2nd of Aug, 2008

It is unfortunate to deduct from my balance for a service which I have not solicited for. Everyday a sum of Rs.5 has been deducted from my accountfor "cricket updates" .Now my credit balance come to Rs -150. I have made several complaints to refund my deducted amount to my account.But the customer care dept. people of Airtel has no care for their customers or I doubt whether they go with deaf ears intentionally. It is better to avoid Airtel connection
    Mable Sunil