Airtel Gprs / airtel gprs disconnects after every 3-4 minutes of connection
I've been using Airtel GPRS for almost an year. Things were working fine and I was happy with the service. But since the last 2 months Airtel GPRS disconnects automatically after 3-4 mins of being connected. I spoke to Airtel Customer Care and after making almost 10 calls they could give me the exact cause - that Kalyan-Dombivili are weak cell sites and so GPRS has connectivity issues in these areas. I spoke to a senior exec - Vandana in the GPRS helpdesk and she said there is no ETA for this.
Airtel stands to lose its huge customer base if the response is so unclear.
More Airtel Gprs Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - to disconnect landline/broadband connection 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services 
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues