Airtel / airtel servi ces a fraud. customer care is total waste of time

1 India Review updated:

I am an unlucky airtel customer form gwalior (Mp). My mobile ph no. Is 0-[protected]. I came to delhi yesterday (20 oct 07) and my airtel connection has been denied access by all network service providers after I left mp. Even airtel said "no network access". I have waisted my 24 hrs initially to contact the customer care executive of airtel, as music is on & on and you are told all unwanted stories followed by options to press 1,2,3,4,5, or say "customer care". When you say customer care a lady's recorded voice says every time... "sorry, I couldn't hear, say again"... I repeated the same as per instructions, but ultimately was disconnected and forgotten after saying, "wait for our customer executive"... Music... Music changed... Music changed... And... Disconnected. This happened repeatedly for hrs together, causing me to say " hell with airtel which is treating inter-state customer as people from alien's land... It's airtel or fraud communication system".. And I feel it seems to be or is going to be, if the airtel of delhi considers airtel customers of mp as untouchable or from an enemy country.
When at all I succeeded in contacting them, I had to explain every bit of my agony to two airtel customer care executives at delhi (ms prachi, mr punkaj) , but in vain. After hearing about my dis-connectivity story, despite having about rs. 800 in balance, got the set answers like.. That mine is mp no and delhi customer care can not do anything to solve my problem... And... Can not even register my complaint.. And.. That I have to tell mp customer care... When I asked no. Of mr bharti mittal (Aitel boss) , they said that they didn't have.
While being fed up with no connectivity on my airtel no. , I had to borrow somebody else's airtel no. To ring up customer care of mp & chatishgarh. I repeated the same agony of mine to mp airtel customer care (Mr raj) , who told me that my mobile is coming switched off, when it was on & ... On... All the 24 hrs.. When I was struggling for connectivity through my friends at gwalior (Mp) and directly with airtel.
Same thing happened when I came to delhi few months back and I told airtel customer care executives, who assured me of action... Once same problem I faced within mp also, when I went to bhopal & was disconnected. I told my problem to airtel customer care executive in mp (Indore) , who told me that the problem will be rectified... But nothing seems to have been done by the airtel customer care executive of mp at indore. Mr guddu of gwalior, from whom I purchased my this unluky connection was also told about the problem, who told me that he had told the airtel customer care executive and that the needful will be done. But nothing has been done by the airtel to rectify the problem.
" customer is the king", as per top 'b' schools and most mn cs... But as per airtel's apathetic attitude towards customers' problems... The airtel customer seems to be a beggar, especially after the connection is sold... He may be given false feeling of being a king when the connection is to be sold.
... Because such appear to be the business practices of airtel... It's a total neglect of the customer's grievances.
God save such service providers... Who want to become a mnc... But with business practices like a local roadside vendor... Or.. Fire and forget (Missile)... Or... Sell and neglect scheme...
... Come what may... Cry baby cry... Fry baby fry... And airtel will eat you - dry baby dry...

... From an unlucky airtel customer...

Comments

• Si
      28th of Aug, 2008

Respected sir
    i am using to a airtel prepaid my airtel number is 9993239834 my sim is lifetime but incoming and outgoing is off in 2 days Please my request you check my mobile snd please, Just Reply problem in email id ?
    From
    Rajkumr kasera
    ujjain {M.P}

• Ya
      5th of Sep, 2008

DEAR SIR,
    I AM YASHWANT MEHRA FROM GOTEGAON (NARSINGHPUR) M.P. I HAVE LOST (25/08/08) MY NOKIA 6233 IT'S I.M.E.I. NO IS "35211521256502" I HAVE DONE FIR IN POLICE STATION GOTEGAON IF U REQUIRE IT'S COPY SO PLZE SEND ME UR E-MAIL ID .SIR PLZE HELP ME TO FIND MO.
    YASHWANT MEHRA

• Pr
      24th of Mar, 2009

Dear Sir,

i want to know about your services. plz give me some information . i want to take airtel connection

thanks/regards

priya

• Mk
      10th of Aug, 2010

My number is 9893422345.. Aur in airtel valo ki maa ka bhosda.. Agar fraud nai h to mujhse contact kare madharchod, bhen k land

• Ra
      16th of Aug, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I was working with Bharti Aitel Services limited ( Inida ). from 30/01/2008 to 05/08/2009 as Sr. Executive under employee code 50704 with PF No HR/GGN/10693/024388 . I received my full and final payment from Company on 07/09/2009.And than i summit my PF form to BHUBANESWAR OFFICE in the month of NOVEMBER but till date they not give any respond of that .And at the same i also complete in PF Grievance Cell .Till date i not receive any information from them.

It is my humble request to you please look in the matter in urgent basis.

Thanks and regards.