[Resolved] Airtel Broadbanddelayed for activation

Airtel Worst Administration Ever.
I Applied For New Broadband Line At November 26th.
Rs -3500 for - speed 8mbps 175GB.
Today 1 month + 19 days still they don't know what happened.

It is that landline number [protected].

Even line box just 7 meter distance. And just 3 lines only used (20 lines capable box)

• Resolution statement

• Airtel Presence's Response, Jan 18, 2015

Dear Jalal,

This is with reference to your post dated 14 January 2015.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtel.[protected]@airtel.com

Regards
    Rakesh Kumar
    airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd
    airtel.[protected]@airtel.com
    Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Ja
Jan 14, 2015

Comments

• Go
      May 02, 2007
    Airtel Broadband - Customer care not responding
    India

4211 2345 the number given for complaints is not responding. Many trials and press this , press that... and then the line goes dead.

May 14, 2007
    Airtel Broadband - Did not get clear response
    India

I have been going to Airtel for the Broadband connection and i have already spoke to many of their executives what they do is they take my contact number and address and they never call me back or give an response. Suppose if i speak to any higher authorities they say that they cant give service to my area they say that maximum load is exceeded i really dont know what is load? Atleast they did not bother to explain me about this load problem.

Jul 02, 2007
    Airtel Broadband - Non functioning of the modem, no response
    India

I have complained on 26th June 2007 regarding the non-functioning of the modem and there is no response w.r.t same for more than a week. It is thoroughly disgusting on how their customer service works where its just sweet talk and no work. Thoroughly disgusting!

• So
      Jul 17, 2007

I have complained on phone regarding the non-functioning of the modem and there is no response for more than a week. It is thoroughly disgusting on how their customer service works where its just sweet talk and no work. Thoroughly disgusting!

• Ki
      Sep 05, 2007
    Airtel Broadband - Poor service!
    India

I have a broadband connection of airtel in commercial use category and applied for static IP no. on dt. 11.08.2007, but till date inspite of repeated telephonic requests, no action taken by the service providers!!!

Beware people!

Sep 26, 2007

I am based in bangalore and have Airtel Broadband connection. I have shifted my place and asked for transfer for the same. First day Airtel people told me it will not take more than 1 week for transfer as they have looked at new place. They told me it is feasible and can be done within 1 week. However Shifting was not done in 1 week, after 1 week I asked them they said it will be done within next week. This one week next week has become now more than 2 month and from airtel anyone xyz calling me and asking (threating) me to cancel the line.
    I feel Airtel people has hires GOONDA like banks to talk to customer and when one asked them about these GOONDA, they say they do not know about them.
    It is sort state of of a company rum by a Good business man called Mr Mittal.

Please be careful if you want to go for airtel connection in near future!

• Gs
      Oct 29, 2007
    Airtel Broadband - irregularity in connectivity
    India

In the night time, most of the days its gets disconnected and speed becomes slow, made several complants but no permanent solutions given.

Needs investigation for the fault and recitification with reply ot this mail on action takne.

Jan 03, 2008

pls see our request ref nos. 743348/17.12.07
    & 2928360/28.12.07
    & [protected]/02.01.08
    land Line No [protected]
    form No.531510
    paid rs.500/- ch No.968406
    for ststic i p modem.
    no action or reply at yoyrs end till today.

please d the need ful.

• Ra
      Jan 06, 2008
    Airtel Broadband - Connection not given inspite of payment made
    www.bharti.com

Applied for a broadband connection of airtel on 22nd Dec 2007 .The payment cheque has been realised on 2nd Jan but the connection has not been given till date. Several followups being made but nothing has been done till now. Spoken to Mr.Raghvendra [protected] and customer care on [protected] and lko office [protected]

• Th
      Jan 25, 2008

Hello sir,i planned to give airtel broadband connection and i paid 500 rupees as an advance to one of ur representative in Tiruvanmiyur area in Chennai,still now i didnt get connection his name is Praveen he gave his contact number if i dial that number it saying number doesnot exists.
    I m afraid of this incident,Please try to give me the connection otherwise return back the money.
    I request u to take necessary steps to solve my issue as quick as possible.
    I Am Eagerly Waiting For ur Valuable Reply

thiru

Feb 06, 2008
    Airtel Broadband - Terrible service!
    India

I have complained on 3rd Feb 2008 regarding the internet not getting connected and there is no response w.r.t same. I call them twice a day, and every time the response I get is we would send an engineer today... and the today never comes... It is thoroughly disgusting on how their customer service works where its just sweet talk and no work. Thoroughly disgusting!

• Ar
      Mar 03, 2008

disconnect my airtel broad band conection fast my a/c.no.[protected].tele.no.[protected]

• Ke
      Apr 19, 2008

currently i am using your broadband service of 256kbps..but i am able to access 100kbps only.. service is very slow so i request you to resolve this problem...

mobile:[protected]

May 07, 2008
    Airtel Broadband - Regarding company's policy
    airtel.in

I have never seen such a procedure where for an existing customer, the customer needs to move at company's office to avail the internet user id and password. It should register by itself. This is because to make their customers to regret on their decisions.

Aug 11, 2008

from shree browsing centre in velachery

now my airtelbroad band is not working properly for past one weeks.pls accept y complaint

Hi,
    This is our Telephone number [protected] and account number [protected], so just wanted to tell you that we have taken 2 MB DSL commercial line. It was told that we shall be getting 2 MB 1:1 i.e. 2 MB of uploading and 2 MB of down loading. And that too unlimited usage shall be provided to us. Till date (even after 1 weekand so many complaints made by us on customer care), we are not getting any reponse or solution. At present we are only getting downloading speed. But we are not geeting anything (just 380 KBPS) for uploading.
    Pls. note that we shall not pay any charges till this is completely sorted out to our satisfaction as per your committment.

Hi,
    This is our Telephone number [protected] and account number [protected] and our complaint ID [protected], so just wanted to tell you that we have taken 2 MB DSL commercial line. It was told that we shall be getting 2 MB 1:1 i.e. 2 MB of uploading and 2 MB of down loading. And that too unlimited usage shall be provided to us. Till date (even after 1 weekand so many complaints made by us on customer care), we are not getting any reponse or solution. At present we are only getting downloading speed. But we are not geeting anything (just 380 KBPS) for uploading.

• Af
      Aug 27, 2008
    Airtel Broadband - Delay in broadband connection
    www.airtel.com

I have given the request for new broadband connection around week back but there is no reply from there side every time i call up they give excuse one or the other. I am totally fed up of them, please help me.

Feb 13, 2009

Connection no [protected] chennain india
    i having the scheme monthly payment of 1000Rs (unlimited). At the initial stage of first month i having the avarage speed of 43 to 55 kbs of downloadimg speed.but now the speed gets decreased as 30 to just 7 kbs of downloading.i cannot even play a song with this speeed.

if this be extended i am defenitly cut off my airtel connection.

• Ha
      Feb 28, 2009
    Airtel Broadband - unrequired mode of payment
    airtel.in

unrequired bill .bina matlab ka charges lagakar bill ka amount bada ya .bahut na insafe hui hain .aur ek hajar ka bill hain.

• He
      Jun 15, 2009

I too have a very worst customer service experience with airtel. When i raise a request for shifting they promise me that it will be done within three working days but there would be no response from there end. When you call them as enquire about the status they will say some ### reason and say that it will be delayed further. They will never make a call to the customer and ask for extra time to finish up the work its the customer who has to call them everyday and wait in long queues to reach those people and ask the status

• Ar
      Jul 24, 2009
    Airtel Broadband - not allot me the connection
    AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE
    airtel.in

i applied for Airtel Broadband connection and their executive came to me on monday and took money for installation after verification but now they refuse to give connection. Also they refuse to refund my cash..so, will i go for consumer court..

• Ai
      Aug 22, 2009

yes this is your duty to go to the cutomer court to save the inocence people who new to the AIRTERBROADBAND

Sep 22, 2009
    Airtel Broadband - DELAY OF CONECTION & POOR SERVICE
    BHARTI AIRTEL SERVECES LIMITED
    AIRTEL.IN

SUB:DELAY OF INSTALATION & POOR SERVICE

WE ARE BOOK AIRTEL BROADBAND CONNECTION AT0 9/09/09
    BUT TILL NOW IT NOT START OR INSTALION. WHO ARE RESPONSNABLE FOR OUR LOSS DUE TO THIS DELAY OR POOR SERVICE OF AIRTEL.

Oct 16, 2009
    Airtel Broadband - no dial tone since 16 aug. 2009
    bharti tele.
    airtel.co.in

dear sir
    i register the complaint of no dial tone at airtel broadband customer care number on 16 aug. 2009.
    but i found no respose from airtel regarding the complaint till now, not only that when i refuse to pay the non used bills, i m receiving verbal harrasment from the company.

kindly look into the matter

broadband number :- [protected]

Dec 24, 2009
    Airtel Broadband - improper billing
    roof top internet browsing
    India

in my unlimited plan i am receiving a bill with dsl usage charges of 1800. so i am trying to cancel my line through phone by calling customer care they are putting my line line on hold saying that they will connect me to the concerned department and the line is disconnected after 2 or 3 minutes several times.

• Th
      Jan 08, 2010
    Airtel Broadband - 598 plsn scam
    airtel.in

i took an airtel connection, the 598 plan. They cheated by manipulating the usage and bought my unbilled usage to Rs 3000/- jus for 3 days. Im gonna screw them moving to the consumer court.

Thyagu,
    Bangalore

• Je
      Jun 20, 2010
    Airtel Broadband - PENDING OF BIL MY DSA ADARSH DIGITAL AT THANE BRANCH
    ADARSH DIGITAL DSA
    India

MY DSA BILL AMOUNT IS PENDING THEY COMMITMENT MR. RAVI KATOCH( HEAD OF THANE & VASI AIRTEL BROADBAND}
    YOU BIL PAY AFTER ONE MONTH MY AIRTEL CO. BUT SIR 8 TO 10 MONTH AFTER THEY WILL NOT BILL PAID

MY NAME IS JITENDRA K GUPTA pH. [protected]( DSA OF AIRTELBROADBAND}

• Je
      Jun 20, 2010

AIRTEL BROADBAND CO IS VERY POOR PAYING BILL OF DSA

• Vi
      Oct 01, 2010
    Airtel Broadband - not working

Dear sir,
    My internet broadband connection is not working since ten days.
    My dues are paid till date.
    I have made several complaints and even appraoched higher authorities but all in vain.
    Please help me to restore my connection in H-block, Naraina vihar, New Delhi- 110028
    Phone no. [protected]
    please acknowledge my complaint.

Vijay Sachdeva
    H-71, Naraina Vihar
    New delhi-110028

• Ak
      Nov 14, 2010
    Airtel Broadband - Landline not working , web not getting connected
    India

Landline is not working for past 2 weeks. Web s also not getting connected. We have lodged a complaint on 9th of nov.2010. and still there is no response and the problem is not solved. Worst airtel service is not appreciated. Rectify immediately if YOURS is a reputed company..!!

Dec 16, 2010
    Airtel Broadband - high cost
    shihabudeen.p.a
    [protected]@yahoo.com

The plan charge of the broadband is high as per its plan. you have to provide it in the cost of rs:500 as same plan. we got reliance broadband at the rate of rs 500 per month unlimited. so plz provide it on that rate...
    shihabudeen.p.a. plan telephone no:[protected].
    personal contact no.[protected]

• Cs
      Feb 15, 2011
    Airtel Broadband - 011-[protected]
    India

My airtel broadband number is 011-[protected]. My account number is- [protected]. I am submitting a complaint for charging dsl usage charges of Rs.250 in my account without informing me. kindly wave off the amount of the same.thank you

Mar 12, 2011
    Airtel Broadband - slow downloading
    airtel.in

sir yestearday only i have taken the connection and the plan was of Rs699. yesterday speed was very good but now it is working so slowly sir plz take some action my mobile no. is [protected]

Mar 21, 2011
    Airtel Broadband - migration of plan, surf 999
    charanjeet singh hora
    [protected]@gmail.com

i got a call from airtel assistant a couple of days back regarding new airtel surf 999 plan.
    i was been told to apply for the activation request via email on this page.
    i hereby request you to activate the surf 999 plan for my airter broadband connection as soon as possible.

Mar 22, 2011

please listen to my request and activate my surf 999 plan as soon as possible

Apr 07, 2011
    Airtel Broadband - withdrwal of cnnection
    India

i have taken airtel broadband connection on 11th march 2011 vth 1mbps, unlimited plan. on 11th of april wil complete 30 days. i wanna disconnect my broadband connection after completion of 30 days. please do the right action in right time other wise if any further bills r anythng i'm not responsible. also wanna disconnect airtel pc secure. please do the thing vth in right time .
    thank you.
    Esther Rani

• Om
      May 03, 2011
    Airtel Broadband - to close the broadband connection
    India

I want to close my airtel broadband internet conection. so i'm requesting you to take necessary action as early as possible...my aacount no is [protected]... my user id is [protected]_mh