Aircel / deactivate dialer tune

I called thousands of time aircel custemercare & 56500 to de-activate my dialer tune!!!. But no response... My no is [protected]...

Comments

• Ju
      28th of Apr, 2008
    Aircel - Problem in billing
    Aircel
    India

I am using aircel post paid connection 9841723500.
    My connection cut on 7-4-2008. Saying that my balance reached 500 RS.
    and from that time onwards i did not use that sim card.
    Later when i gone to pay for the bill on 25-4-2008 i received the bill amount as RS 1100.

• Ka
      10th of May, 2008

message is not sending from my mobile ...

28th of May, 2008

I'm fed up and with frustration to the core with AIRCEL services.. I tried hell a lot to deactivate dialler tone .. using 56500 .. but it keep talking...talking who cares.. but rs.18.00 deducted from my prepaid account.. But result is BIG ZERO...
    my cell no: 98422 17961 and 98422 17965

Is there anyone to resolve my problem.. or AIRCEL means all compalints AIR..

• Ra
      8th of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir,

I am trying last one week for to set dailer tune for my mobile.Still i didn't get that code number for that dailer tune.I called so many times to customer care office and i tried these numbers for to get the code (56503, 56500, 565).Nothing is usefull for me.I lost my money only.
    I want dailer tune code for unnaley unnaley film song "unnaley unnaley" or from film GREEDAM song "Akkam pakkam yarumilla".please send this code to my mail please.

Actually i got SIM card number from palani.Now i am staying in madras and kindly send me dailer tune code and how to set the code information and all.i am waiting for your best reply.

rameshkumar.g

• Vi
      17th of Jul, 2008

I Strongly agree the above problem as said by Mr. Sakthivel, because i am also facing the same problem. Since I have given this number to important persons i cant able to cancel this number. If want to say Simply about the aircel, It is the worst network in the world. For Cancellation of this tune itself, I spent more than Rs. 150. What they are doing is just running the audi and saying to follow the steps for cancelling the tune. While we are following the steps, they simply cuts the call. Is the governmet wont take any action against them????????????????????????

By Vijay

• Di
      5th of Aug, 2008

varthu onnu 5383

• Kp
      9th of Aug, 2008

Kindly de-active my diealer tune both the numbers. I hope you will do the needful at the earliest.

• Va
      18th of Aug, 2008

dear sir,
    all other service of aircel is very nice and good.network coverage is also very good but only one problem with aircel is dialer tune.
    i was trying for the past one year to cancel dialer tune but mere waste of money.i called many times to customer care and they r saying the same procedure.
    will u please provide other option to cancel it.my umber is 9841335545

18th of Aug, 2008

In aircel mobile tv is not working. The channel is not clearly seen. My mobile no is 9865788827.

• Re
      22nd of Aug, 2008

dear sir/ madam

i tried AirCel costumer service number lot of time... but no response, please deactivate dialer tune, my number is 9965923543, i hope u will do this as soon as possible. thanking u
    rekhasenthilkumar

11th of Sep, 2008

Hi All,

Could you please let me know the dialer tone code for 50 cent - In da club song.
    I can't find it in aircel site..and too calling 56500 n searching this song will be very hard..

Best solution is to popoulte all songs and albhums in aircel site with code...

• Sh
      12th of Sep, 2008

my aircel no is 9941343101.deactivate my dialer tune.

• Su
      13th of Sep, 2008

Good Evening.

Dear Sir,

I am your customer till 2005 onwards. your service is very good. I called thousands of time aircel custemercare & 56500 to de-activate my dialer tune!!!. But no response... My no is 9841343829

Kindly de-active my diealer tune the numbers. I hope you will do the needful at the earliest.

Thanking you
    Regards.
    k. suresh

19th of Sep, 2008

Please dailer tone code send my email address
    Please my requst

• Ba
      26th of Sep, 2008

sir,
    This is bashaiah, my phone number is 9949050751. I have been your customer from one year onwards.
    You have activated my dialer tone without my permission.I have got negative balance, it happened so many times .It is hell for me.Dear customer care please deactivate my dialer tone.You don't repeat once again.I think it is not correct way of making money .

with regards
    S.Bashaiah

• De
      22nd of Nov, 2008

hi, to b frank enough ur network is totally waste... no new dailer tunes code available thru net and no proper coordination wit the balance amt. since i hv activated a refill pack for msg, now it cost 5 paise but u people offered to take 10 paise per msg n even a large amt wen im un noticed of it, wher do d money go.wat is d use of activating msg cards. even 6.50 amt is very very less. wat cheap mind is this.kindly change.

28th of Nov, 2008

hello.. the service was gud.. i need caller tune code of vaaram aariyum movie songs.. i m search it more than a week. ple send the code of the songs to my mail id.. thank you..

18th of Mar, 2009

Dear Sir,

I am your customer till 2005 onwards. your service is good. I called thousands of time aircel custemercare & 56500 to de-activate my dialer tune!!!. But no response... My no is 9841425607
    Kindly de-active my diealer tune . I hope you will do the needful at the earliest.
    Thanking you
    Regards.
    saranya.R

• Ji
      21st of Mar, 2009

I think the aircel has come newly, so there is a network problem.and may be after some months it may be proper without having any network problems..

• La
      27th of Apr, 2009

Hello...

Actually Past 3yrs i am ur customer really there are not responding properly to the customer and also not proving good offer Compare to another network? And also not providing dailer tune code no for the lastest song but daily we will get call frm aricel nearly more than 5time it will disturbe for all cusomer kindly try to change ur services
    and also provid with excellent offer to the customer...
    "Customer satisfaction is the best satisfaction to ur net work" So try to maintain i hope u ll accept my suggestion

Thanks&Regards