AirAsia / refund of unreasonable charges for flight changes

Malaysia

Dear Mr. Riduan,

Of course passenger on board already. After so many days to handle this issue. I'm asking 2 things here but not receive any effective answer. The respective person should have giving me a call to explained delayed.

Many it generate too much of profit in your organization and don't even care my complaint.

Have a good day.

Thanks,
Rachael

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 4:58 pm, Auto Generated Response
wrote:
Dear Ho Ru Yan

Thank you for writing to AirAsia.

We apologize for the delayed response.

In response to your email, we apologize for the late reply and inconvenience caused. However, we noticed that the passenger successfully boarded the flight for booking GH1NXV.

Nonetheless staff should not ignore the need to provide excellent customer service to the passengers. Note that we have sent your case the respective team and they have briefed the said staff to make sure such occurrence doesn’t happen again.

Once again we would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused and trust to have your understanding on this matter.

Should you need further assistance, please submit online feedback form. For simple inquiry, please feel free to check our Ask AirAsia or follow us at our twitter account, or approach our LiveChat service available 24 hours.

Best Regards