AirAsia / different flight time from email and while checking in at counter

I booked a flight from KLIA2 to Alor Star on 16/11/17 2040, booking number SM6CGG, flight AK6014, when I checked in at kiosk it's shown there is error.
So, I proceed to check in at 7pm at counter S, the staff said my flight is supposed to be 1925 and I can't proceed with checking in, I told her my flight is supposed to be 2040 according to the email but she checked the booking number and said I booked AK6014 and the flight time is on 16/11, 1925, and she asked me to proceed to sales counter to buy new ticket !

Why this happen ? When I received confirmation email indicating the flight time is 2040, but end up the fly time is 1925? After I bought the new ticket, I went to special assistance counter and ask about this, the staff mention AK6014 flight time is actually 2040, the checking counter staff has made a mistake, he suggest me to go to service counter at U , when I go to service counter, there are more than 10 people queuing, I have no time to wait as my boarding time is approaching
Therefore I need to lodge a complaint here
Here attached the confirmation email and the new flight ticket which I bought on site

Oo