Air France / Discrimination re ethnicity

1 France Review updated:

The head office showrooms for Air France in Rabat, Morocco, refuse to sell tickets to English speaking people. I was informed, in French, that if I can not speak French or Arabic then they will not sell tickets to me. So I did go to Lufthansa (and they NOT demand that I speak german) and they are happy to sell tickets to people that speak English. I fly long-haul every month, and have only used Air France service recently for 4 flights, because now that I understand that they do not want to sell tickets to people that speak English, there are plenty of other airlines that are happy to take care of us English-speaking people.

All I said was... "Good Morning"... and i was immediately told... "if you can not speak French or Arabic then we can not deal with you". So I walked out and bought my flights from Lufthansa. It is sad that they should have such a narrow minded way of thinking in this modern world, to practice such a policy. I do speak a little French but realized that I was not welcome, so just took my money somewhere else.

Comments

• Yo
      6th of Sep, 2008

DATE 06/09/2008

As I understand the Air France services take complaints of Libyan arab Airlines as I claimed loss of my one of my laggage on my jurney from Tripoliu to Heathrow on saturday 30/08/2008 ON TH FLIGHT NO102.

They gave me the reference nUMBER which is AHL LHR LN 10136, also they give me in the claime the telephones which are (02087504082 & 02088971915), I tried many and many times to contact them and ask about my loss bagg and I could not find any response at the same time no body has contacted me on my phone which i had lift to the disk of loss baggage IN THE AIRPORT.

I would ask why air france take responsibility regarding this issue and not respecting the rights of the passenger/s WHO HAS LOSS THEIR LAGGAGE?

I WOULD LIKE YOU TO TAKE ALL RESPONSIBILITIES AND TO SEARCH WHERE MY BAGG AND TO BRING IT TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OTHER WISE i WIULL TAKE THE SITUATION FURTHER
    TO THRESPOSIBLE ORGANISATIONTO TAKE MY RIGHT.

MY ADDRESS AGAIN: MR YOUSEF ELHOUDIRI