Air France / Discrimination re ethnicity
The head office showrooms for Air France in Rabat, Morocco, refuse to sell tickets to English speaking people. I was informed, in French, that if I can not speak French or Arabic then they will not sell tickets to me. So I did go to Lufthansa (and they NOT demand that I speak german) and they are happy to sell tickets to people that speak English. I fly long-haul every month, and have only used Air France service recently for 4 flights, because now that I understand that they do not want to sell tickets to people that speak English, there are plenty of other airlines that are happy to take care of us English-speaking people.
All I said was... "Good Morning"... and i was immediately told... "if you can not speak French or Arabic then we can not deal with you". So I walked out and bought my flights from Lufthansa. It is sad that they should have such a narrow minded way of thinking in this modern world, to practice such a policy. I do speak a little French but realized that I was not welcome, so just took my money somewhere else.
More Air France Complaints & Reviews
- Air France - Stay away from Air France! 
- Air France - LOST LUGGAGE 
- Air France - Kafka-esque refund runaround
- Air France - Poor service! 
- Air France - AIR FRANCE - 24 HOUR DELAY NO HOTEL NO FOOD 
- Air France - lost bag
- Air France - delayed baggage on flight af 452, paris, charles de gaulel to amman, jordan, may 30th 2018 
- Air France - I had 2 strollers lost
- Air France - uncomfortable premium economy seat
- Air France - flight overbooked