Air Berlinone way flight to bangkok

bought a ticket online for a friend. she went to the airport on time. Airberlin wouldn t let her on a one way fligth to Bangkok claiming ..without a visa they can not take her..I flew myself on the same day and had no troubles at all to check in with another airline. I was told to buy a return ticket which they will refund and go on with the next flight..still they refused to take her again. ...the lady at the munich counter didnt charge me the change fee of 50 Euros, my fault ??
so I had to buy a third ticket for the next day. and the person I bought the ticket for had to stay at the airport..sleepless.

Airberlin refuses to give me a refund.

Never fly this airline again..only troubles

• brzostek123's Response · Oct 18, 2017

Air Berlin
    Air Berlin Contacts & Information
    Posted: Oct 18, 2017 by brzostek123
    Cancelled Flight # AB7421
    Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes
    Reference: Flight # AB 7421

Request a refund.

I am writing to you in connection with above flight which I was booked on to on 8.03.17
    The flight was supposed to depart on 11.24.17 from Chicago O'Hare to Krakow.
    I am entitled to the sum of 599.90$ compensation and look forward to receiving the sterling equivalent within 30 days.

# [protected]

Comments

• Mr
      Jun 09, 2009

The same thing happened to me pretty much. I am a Permanent Resident of the USA. I got a ticket flying from Copenhagen to Dusseldorf and on to Los Angeles. I got checked out in Copenhagen. They gave me 2 boarding passes. One to Dusseldorf and one to Los Angeles. When I got to the counter at Dusseldorf their agent tore up my boarding pass and they did not let me go home to the USA, where I live for over 26 years. My 9 years old daughter is waiting for my return. An other problem I had insurance and they wont honor it.

• Gu
      May 13, 2014

we both want our money back !

• El
      Aug 28, 2018
    Air Berlin - Flight Cancellation - no refund
    New York

Booked a flight in January 2017 from JFK to Berlin, ticket #[protected]. flight was scheduled for March 1, 2017. Customer canceled flight two weeks prior to scheduled departure. Never refunded the $2, 661.96 cost of the flight

• Br
    Air Berlin - Cancelled Flight # AB7421

Reference: Flight # AB 7421

Request a refund.

The flight was supposed to depart on 11.24.17 from Chicago O'Hare to Krakow.

# [protected]

• Mu
    Airberlin - lost my bag
    Libya

The services of the company are very bad .. they lost my bag. And they did not give me any help .. or even compensation .. It is the worst at all .. Even the services of their customers are selling the speech only .. After an attempt to communicate with them was banned .. There are no actions ..

• Br
    Air Berlin - Flight N63MKG
    Berlim
    Germany

I have sent an e-mail about my flight that was cancelled without any advice of your enterprise. I want to known about the refund. The assistance has garanted that I would have my money back. My flight was from Munich to Hamburg, N63MKG.
    I am still wainting for your answer.

• El
      Sep 18, 2018
    Air Berlin - 1700174 Claim number
    Joinville le pont
    France

Hello

I send a request one month ago and I didn't t have any answer from air berlin.

My claim number is 1700174. My name is elkeslassy.

Thanks for your answer.
    Kind regards
    Johanna elkeslassy

• Lu
      Sep 18, 2018
    Air Berlin - Payment not received
    Berlin
    Italy

Mrs. Rollo Irene and Mr. Giovinazzo Luca we were overbooking and wasn't refused for board we want recompensation for our flight .This is booking reference VJOZWA, Flight number AB 8708 from TXL Berlin to FCO Rome, airline code AB date 25.08.2017.

• Ju
      Oct 22, 2018
    Airberlin - Lost luggage
    Ireland

Great company airberlin!!!...the way how you keep baggages and delivered to customer!!!Amazing service...People!!!look how store all your suitcases!!!I will share these pictures everywhere i can...

• Re
      Oct 22, 2018
    Airberlin - Flight AB 8070 from Berlin (Tegel) to Helsinki was cancelled 29.6.2017.Booking VVSNI8 (Travellink).
    airberlin.com

• Re
      Oct 23, 2018
    Airberlin - Flight delay
    Germany

The Flight AB8708 Berlin Tegel - Rome FCO is delayed 195 minutes, me and my husband have to wait in hot non airconditioned airport .We are expecting full refund of the full value of our tickets and the compensation for our disconfort.
    My reservation no.T5Z4UB

• Bo
      Oct 27, 2018
    Air Berlin - Damage luggage Report
    Brooklyn

My name is Boris Ishakov

Booking number: 745-[protected]
    Hello

I have received my two (2) luggages with damages.

I have submitted damage report at BAGGAGE SERVICES -Ben Gurion Airport
    And also www.dolfi1920.de
    But i did not get a respond

Should I take any additional action ?

• Be
      Oct 31, 2018
    Air Berlin - lack of response to a year's worth of calls, letters and emails requesting a partial refund
    Berlin
    airberlin.com

We had business class seats for flight AB7248 from Berlin to JFK on 6/1/16. The plane came in 2.5 hours late so we missed our connection from JFK to Tampa, but it didn't have business class seats for anyone. We have requested a partial refund for the difference between coach and business class.