Air Berlin — one way flight to bangkok
bought a ticket online for a friend. she went to the airport on time. Airberlin wouldn t let her on a one way fligth to Bangkok claiming ..without a visa they can not take her..I flew myself on the same day and had no troubles at all to check in with another airline. I was told to buy a return ticket which they will refund and go on with the next flight..still they refused to take her again. ...the lady at the munich counter didnt charge me the change fee of 50 Euros, my fault ??
so I had to buy a third ticket for the next day. and the person I bought the ticket for had to stay at the airport..sleepless.
Airberlin refuses to give me a refund.
Never fly this airline again..only troubles
brzostek123's Response · Oct 18, 2017
Air Berlin Contacts & Information
Posted: Oct 18, 2017 by brzostek123
Cancelled Flight # AB7421
Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes
Reference: Flight # AB 7421
Request a refund.
I am writing to you in connection with above flight which I was booked on to on 8.03.17
The flight was supposed to depart on 11.24.17 from Chicago O'Hare to Krakow.
I am entitled to the sum of 599.90$ compensation and look forward to receiving the sterling equivalent within 30 days.
More Air Berlin Complaints & Reviews
- Air Berlin - customer service 
- Air Berlin - delayed luggage - 2 weeks
- Air Berlin - cancellation of a flight/ delay of a journey 
- Air Berlin - taxi bill
- Air Berlin - flying dogs one way
- Air Berlin - flight from boston to düsseldorf cancelled
- Air Berlin - flight cancellation
- Air Berlin - flight delay + flight cancellation on the same air berlin trip, thus 33 hours of delay!
- Air Berlin - lost luggage
- Air Berlin - delay