Air Asia X / contaminated food

1 Perth, Western Australia, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0449897871

I flew with air asia in november and december 2017 between perth and kuala lumpur. On december 21 2017 I flew with my mother from kuala lumpur to return to perth. We pre booked our food online and found that the food was awful.
To make things worst, we had stomach upset when we got home. My wife flew in on january 1st 2017 with the same airline and experienced the same problems. Something needs to be done to stop this. Small children can really fall ill someday. The airline doesnt have any provision for customers to send their feedback online.

Ga

Comments

25th of Dec, 2011
    Air Asia X - no refund
    Air Asia X

I asked for refund of the airport tax by mean of the E-form of a flight I booked but did not take. They responded that the refund was denied because they could not find my booking in their system. But I have booked the flight on the AIRASIA-site and when I login on my account I can see my booking (JD3LGH). I believe they just do not want to refund. I am very disappointed in Air Asia and I doubt that I ever make a booking again.

12th of May, 2012

Did you end up getting your refund?? You should keep pursuing the matter and show them records of your travel itinerary!! Please make sure you are getting your refund as they are obviously getting away with doing this to many people!

12th of May, 2012