Air Asia / poor customer service & refund policy
I booked a flight to Manila at 16 July 9.15pm which was cancelled. I am complaining about how the event was managed and poor follow up refund procedure.
There was no system in place to coordinate 100 passengers in the waiting area whose flights had been cancelled. This was not only poor service, it was also a health and safety hazard.
The customer service personnel kept apologising, but were poor at keeping passengers informed
and of expediting procedures to move people into other flights or the promised hotel.
There is no clear information, either from your people, website or on live chat for refund
The whole event has been shambolic. I would like a refund and not a credit note for the flight, as I
will be returning to London and will not be using your service in the next 3 months. I also want an
apology for the inconvenience caused, for the holiday I booked for my dad ruined and the additional
charges I received for hotel cancellation/travel back home.
I will be publishing detail accounts of the incident everywhere I can
More Air Asia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - Slow Refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - Flight changes
- Airasia - changes of the flight from d7 to ak
- Airasia - male cabin crew member in flight z2327 on sept 14 2018
- Airasia - check in
- Airasia - damage to on/off switch of electric scooter