Air Asia Airlines / cancellation of flight

Delhi, India

Date of incident - 19/10/2018

I purchased a ticket under PNR - PPB9RZ for Goa (GOI) - New Delhi (DEL) for 20/10/2018. We got an text message about flight cancellation by 09:45 pm on 19/10/2018 which I checked at 02:30 am on 20/10/2018 after returning from casino in Goa. Then, I continuously kept speaking to your airlines department and spoken to below representatives at respective timings as below:-

Mr. Sanjay, Mr. Sidoi and Ms. Mukti on 20/10/2018 at 02:30 am till 04"30 am, whereby they have left me with no other option other than cancel it at full refund or get another flight after 2 days i.e. on 22/10/2018.

Due to your non availability of flights, I was left with no other options than to book a new flight from other airlines i.e. Indigo airlines which cost me INR80, 194.00/-

I want a refund of INR35, 734.00/- extra spent on the new flight due to your negligence, or else I will report this to the consumer court and to your Nodel officer and in Social media as it is not a small amount which can be left just like that.

Please contact me at [protected].

Looking for a positive reply from you.

Air Asia Airlines