AGS International Movers / moving company asking more
Hi, my name is Anna Maria Bombardieri. I was living in France, Nice, and moved to the USA, St Louis, Missouri.
I have asked a quote to AGS, a lady, Isabelle Hua, came home, evaluated my goods and made me an offer that I accepted for 1.700 euros including 10 boxes to be sent by air + one yoga plywood system. no weight limit required. They did not weight my goods when they came home. I moved here in September 17 and got in touch with them as soon as I got my apt, last week September 21st with my new address telling them they can send my things. I haven't heard from them despite emails calls to the office, on the mobile phone of the lady, nothing….
After getting mad finally the lady answer and told there is a problem because when they called the flying company they said things weight more than expected and there is a 900 euros more to pay to send my yoga system which is heavy. I don't know how to solve this. I accepted and signed for 1700 included the yoga system, it was about 1450 for the boxes and then they have added a box specific for that that they estimated at 250 euros and now they are asking for more, delaying my whole shipment….a real mess. How do I solve this. The company should have an insurance to cover for their own mistake not ask the client for more money and in one week I am trying to get in touch with them, for 3 days they have been hidden the problem with me and in one week they have not even find a solution. I write to the international company because getting French are very difficult to get in touch with, they do not answer, they hide things from clients, I am very worried about my goods. Can you please do something to help me or suggest me whom do I talk to? Thank you for your understanding regarding this matter. Best regards.
Updated by Anna Maria Bombardieri, Sep 28, 2018
the moving company is asking more money than the one reported on the contract I signed
More AGS International Movers Complaints & Reviews
- AGS Four Winds Trinity Removals India - deplorable service and inhuman treatment to customers 
- AGS Four Winds International Removalists - damage to shipment 
- AGS International Movers - international move from dubai 
- AGS Four Winds - quality of service 
- AGS International Movers - the worst packer and movers
- AGS International Movers - relocation from montenegro to qatar 
- AGS International Movers - poor wrapping - items damaged - beirut - khartoum
- AGS International Movers - excessive demmurage charges cause by border clearing delays due to ags in actions
- AGS International Movers - additional charges
- AGS International Movers - delivery of my shipment from khartoum to new york