Menu
Coleman Worldwide Moving Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Coleman Worldwide Moving
reviews and complaints

www.colemanallied.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.3 28 Reviews

How responsive is Coleman Worldwide Moving's customer service?

16 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Wow! Absolutely amazing! 🤩
Coleman Worldwide Moving got a perfect 100 out of 100 rating, so you can count on their great service for sure. They've effectively resolved all customer complaints on ComplaintsBoard.com and keep in touch with customers, making sure everything goes well. We're impressed by their dedication to customer satisfaction and have nothing else to say 👏
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Coleman Worldwide Moving has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Coleman Worldwide Moving reviews and complaints 28

Filter reviews by rating
12 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Coleman Worldwide Moving reviews and complaints

V

Coleman Worldwide Moving We would give zero stars

We would give zero stars. I have been fighting with this company for a refund or claim pay out since December . Their driver knocked our neighbors tree down upon arrival, never supplied an inventory list as required. At the time of delivery in Illinois from Texas several of our items were stolen damaged or parts missing. We filed a police report and Coleman Allied refused to take the investigators calls or respond to our claims. when I refused to sign the paperwork for delivery because the driver tried back dating paperwork that should have been given to me at pick up he got in my face and threatened to not leave my home unless I signed. I was home alone with a newborn and had no other choice but to sign. Margie L has been working on our claim for months and has been useless through the process. The company kept giving us deadlines of when they would respond and then never would. they have closed our claim saying they did nothing wrong. Our inventory list mentions none of large items moved and was not in sequential order. since the list was not provided at the time of pick up I had no way of correcting this. We had a whole set of golf clubs stolen, a generator, broken grill, broken crib etc. Our large sectional came back damaged with scratched feet, my peloton was dragged into the truck and not wrapped. Coleman Allied are thieves. Do NOT USE them or any of the allied sister companies.

Read full review of Coleman Worldwide Moving and 1 comment
1 comment
H. Kling
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Seamless, smooth. A multifaceted move, complex but the team all performed magnificently. Feeling very relaxed and ready for our new situation..

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Coleman Worldwide Moving when our overseas household goods arrived, the first notable event was two member of the moving crew got onto a physical altercation in the

when our overseas household goods arrived, the first notable event was two member of the moving crew got onto a physical altercation in the middle of the street as my wife and I watched. The crews are unprofessional and foul mouthed. The older.movers spend the day ripping on the younger ones. this method of leadership deteriorates their team and ultimately effects their ability to effectively perform their duties. Our Nontemporary storage was in inexcusable condition as we discovered many of our pieces of furniture were molded. All mded pieces were returned to the moving company as restitution would be expected. Coleman moving company and Eagle Claims offered to clean and return the molded furniture. I provided a provided a PowerPoint including detailed photos of molded items, and comparable values. over $9000.00 in furniture we have collected over the years, some from other countries was destroyed. Coleman offered just over $3000.00. Upon receipt of salvaged items, or Bed had not been professional cleaned as promised, was thrown in a small moving truck on top of there equipment creating more damage and the bed supporting structures and rails are missing. I contacted Coleman about the missing rails and they said they would check the warehouse and get in touch with me. It has been 5 days and not even a call. this company has been a night are to work with, rarely answering emails and the departments I need to speak with are never available or in "meetings". This business is poorly managed and led. We are still in the midst of this furniture claim and this has been ongoing for months.

Read full review of Coleman Worldwide Moving and 2 comments
2 comments
D. Lindgren
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Horrible experience and I would never recommend. My issues are still not resolved. During my pack and move out the driver was literally destroying my antique bed frame. I asked him to stop immediately so I could get the head mover to move the bed instead. It was really stressful to see him man-handle and destroy a bed frame and set from 1930's. Well I got the shock of my life when my goods arrived. Movers on the other side of the country unloaded the bed frame and matching pieces. The driver on the pick up side had carved deeply into the matching nightstand "***" It was destroyed. Can you imagine my young son and neighbors see this in our driveway. This set was so sentimental as my father had given it to me as a gift. I had to pay for everything before I could make a claim about this. Coleman did nothing. No apology, no firing of the driver. The set had a limited value so I had to pay for most of the repairs. This was insane to me. I even sent pictures and a letter to the president of Coleman. Crickets-- no response. They should be ashamed of themselves. I claimed some damaged and a missing expensive SONOS speaker that I know was stolen by the driver. They said I could not prove it was stolen! It was listed on the taken goods. I had to buy a new one-- is that proof enough for them? No it wasn't. On the latest, I had my goods in storage for 6 months and had asked Coleman every month for months to get storage receipts so I could get reimbursed from my company. I literally sent countless emails, talked to multiple workers and offices and could never get a bill. They just blamed each other and I couldn't get a solution. I told them that I did not want to receive a big bill on moving day to pay for the storage. Well 3 years later I received a "demand for payment" notice for over $***. It is way too late to submit this to my company. I am stuck with no resolution or accountability for their incompetence. Avoid this company at all cost.

E. Brekke
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I can't say enough good things about those who packed our belongings. They did an excellent job. We had many breakable items, lots of dishes, glasses, glass cookware, pictures, etc. Only a very few of these arrived damaged. However, that's where the great service ended. Whoever scheduled the move (1600 square ft house, estimated by the moving company personnel to be 13550 lbs) sent a truck that was ALREADY 60% FULL! This resulted in them having to send additional trucks and personnel. Given this was not planned, chaos ensued due to no single person being in charge. Items were being loaded without identifying tags, the required forms weren't being filled out. I called the move coordinator and complained. She then made a call to the personnel on site and some, not much, but some order was restored. So, instead of all of my items being on one truck, they are now on 3 different trucks. Two of those are local trucks, so I'm told the items in them will be taken to the local warehouse and packed on a long distance truck. What I'm NOT TOLD is that they won't arrive along with the items loaded on the originally scheduled long distance truck. Then, the long distance truck breaks down. DIDN'T receive any communication for days from the move coordinator. Finally, 3 days after original delivery date, the truck driver called to say he'd be here the following day. When he arrived, he off loaded items he had on the long distance truck and asked me to sign forms indicating delivery of ALL items. I refused to sign forms for items that weren't on his truck and therefore not delivered. After some discussion he finally relented and wrote that items weren't included on the forms. It It's now 3 + weeks since my guaranteed delivery date and I'm still waiting on about 4500 lbs of items. I have yet to hear from anyone in management despite repeated requests

Coleman Worldwide Moving If I could I would give this company 0 stars

If I could I would give this company 0 stars. I only used this company because the military has a contract with them. I had my things moved across state line from Texas to Maryland. First I wanna start by saying the works did not come with masks on there face especially when we are in a time during pandemic. I stayed far away from them while they moved my things with my mask on. I could have refused the serious but I needed my things to be taken and I was on a time crunch to get to my location in Maryland. They got people off the stress to move my things but only the driver was legit. When my things arrived in Maryland the works did not even know which things belong to me. I had to tell them these aren't my boxes they're aren't my lamp and so on. Then I noticed I was missing 3 boxes and my luggage. There response was oh you will get paid for it. That's not the point the point is I had Sentimental things in those boxes. My military gear were in those boxes and no one can be held accountable for it. The driver says he never seen those boxes when it's clearly on the inventory sheet. THE MILITARY NEEDS TO STOP DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM! I KNOW THEY MUST BE THE LOWEST BIDDER. But COVAN NEEDS LOSE THE CONTRACT WITH THE MILITARY. And the military needs to take care of there service members. No one is held accountable. No one can locate my things. And all I'm being told is you can get paid for it. They have some crooks working for this company and customer's and service members BEWARE. If you moving across state lines do the move yourself if you can. This company and their employees are thief's.

Read full review of Coleman Worldwide Moving and 3 comments
3 comments
C. Kuphal
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Missing furniture, dropped tv box, smashed boxes marked fragile, two delays amounting to almost a week. Make sure you read all the fine print on their contract. If I could give a negative star review I would! In worst move ever!

C. Kassulke
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I only wished that I had seen this customer rating site before I hired Coleman! What a disaster this move was. They ruined our leather sofa (living room) and all the fabrics on our Tommy Bahama porch furniture cushions. Additionally, two pieces of expensive jewelry went missing after they left. We have no proof that their crew *** these pieces, but they were the only ones in our new residence where we transported the jewelry personally from the past residence. We filed out the claim forms and brought in the Sheriffs dept for the jewelry. After many phone calls and emails, the claims dept will not take our calls or respond to the emails. This has been going on for two months or more. Phone calls to the home office and sales person has resulted in no help! I can't give any stars for this mess! We have never experienced such a bad deal from a supposedly quality company. Just wish I had seen this site before hiring!

M. Bernier
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY. I have waited to post a review until our lawyer tried to seek a settlement for us. I would have to write a book to really tell you how bad our experience was so this is a very brief summary. We moved from Kiawah Is SC to Charlotte NC. Coleman store stored our furniture for 9 months. Upon delivery it went from bad to worst . 80% of the items they did deliver were damaged, water marked, or soiled. Missing were 7 expensive rugs along with, outdoor furniture, antiques, etc... after hiring a lawyer to write a letter 3 months after getting no response from Coleman. Someone finally was poked enough to look for our stuff. They delivered the outdoor furniture along with some other miscellaneous missing items. No rugs. 2 more months going back and forth. A month later they came with 5 rugs 2 were mine. They have now sent a FINAL settlement offering an amount for damaged items and paying for none of my still missing rugs along with some antiques which they were provided pictures and receipts. They have the nerve to say that I signed an inventory saying I only had 2 rugs. That is possible the inventory had hundreds of items from my 6k Sq ft home. Problem is they have already delivered 10 of my 16 rugs. They have ridiculously said I signed an inventory for 2 rugs and they delivered 2 rugs. So are they saying that the 8 other rugs they delivered to me are someone else's rugs? Now we have to decide whether to go to litigation . A few other notes were. They delivered NO hardware to put any of our beds together, no hardware for my new $*** treadmill , my king sized mattress was folded in half and taped with duct tape. Too much to mention. DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY.

Is Coleman Worldwide Moving legit?

Our verdict: Coleman Worldwide Moving earns high praise from Complaints Board, distinguished as a company with a robust reputation for trustworthiness and reliability. Despite the possibility of occasional service issues, Coleman Worldwide Moving's overall track record speaks to its legitimacy and reliability as a service provider. Engaging with Coleman Worldwide Moving can be done with confidence, though maintaining a level of caution.

Coleman Worldwide Moving earns 83% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Coleman Worldwide Moving near-perfect at 83% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Coleman Worldwide Moving. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 6 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

By resolving 100% of 16 negative reviews, Coleman Worldwide Moving is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

Coleman Worldwide Moving has registered the domain name for colemanallied.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Colemanallied.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Colemanallied.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Colemanallied.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Coleman Worldwide Moving, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Coleman Worldwide Moving protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Coleman Worldwide Moving. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

Coleman Worldwide Moving This move experience was a nightmare

This move experience was a nightmare. The woman who came to give the quote misrepresented what they would do to prepare and wrap my furniture. The driver showed up with two completely inexperienced packers or wrappers who had no idea how to move or prepare. My white sofa was dragged through the puddles of mud and rain. The furniture pads they put on and supposedly taped came off immediately. The driver was able to back the truck up to our gate after the company charged a shuttle fee. I'm trying to confirm a refund for that. They stole or lost a n expensive vacuum. My boxes were mixed up with another persons with no separation. I had to keep saying that's not mine, or that's m8ne. I had to race to Belton to get the poles to my shelving units, which would have been worthless without the poles. I'm missing articles. The two he brought to load my large furniture pieces were high schoolers, no experience and one weighed maybe 80 lbs. Coleman is getting rich off military moves and they don't give a crap about their service. The driver lied and said he had a brake job on the day I was scheduled, then he let it slip that he had tried to get them to load for him, so it was a lie. We didn't finish until 9 pm and myself and two friends worked as hard as they did or harder. This company is crooked, a big liar and a scam artist. As usual the government doesn't care who they give the tax money too. No accountability. No Responsibility. I am still recovering and this was very traumatic. I am glad I moved my truly valuable and sentimental things myself or I'm sure they would be lost forever. Horrible, horribleness.

C. Feil
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They over-estimated the weight/cost of my shipment, and it took over five months to receive my refund. Part of my shipment was lost and the claim for these items was denied. Packing crew had two members who spent an extensive amount of time on their cell phones either talking or watching videos. The supervisor was gone parts of both days for some reason leaving crew without supervision.

R. Bogisich
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Disastrous Move! 40% of my items are STILL MISSING! Update 1: 11/8 | 13:07 (Backstory) My move from New Hampshire took place on Saturday, Sep 18, 2021. The set delivery was Monday, Nov 1, 2021. The origin company shipped my belongings to Coleman Worldwide Moving (CWM) for storage purposes (additional payment). Unknowingly, my shipment took place in two parts. I was never given notice of this. There was zero communication from the origin company nor updates from CWM in regards to the transit of my items after they were initially loaded in the truck (and I assume crated). (Communication): I had to call four different times to inquire and make sure that everything was on schedule and the first time no one had a clue about a shipment. When I called back the following week (Oct 25th), they said some of my items arrived. I called at the end of the week to follow up and "everything" was there. (Delivery Day): I called to verify when the movers was going to come since no one reached out to me, and finally they said they would call when they left the warehouse. I finally get the call, and when they arrive they start bringing everything in. It already appears like some stuff is missing, and when they announced that they were finishing up, I said "That's not possible, where's the rest?". Several large items, like night stands, storage bins, gaming systems, sound systems, bar stools, military records, awards, and decorations were amongst the lost. Several items were damaged and many things cannot be replaced. I am still waiting for an update. *I reached out to Allied Corporate and they have shown great concern and working with me to find my items. The claim is underway.

F. Predovic
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

From start to finish, this move has been a nightmare. The load date was not "entered into the system" correctly only come to find out that the agent never updated the paperwork. They then had to "find packers" last minute and it showed in the number of broken items. Even on the load date, the movers packing packed with little care of attention to detail. (See claim form.). Then, when it came time to setting my move date (my items were in storage for a time), I missed a critical window because the agent did not understand and/or explain the process at all. I was also forced to sign a move addendum increasing my cost by close to $*** because of the "time of year," which was never in my contract or explained to me at the beginning. It took me reaching out to *** customer service to get the simplest answer of whether I needed to obtain metered parking on my own or whether *** would do it. (I have many email communications to verify the statements above.) Then, on delivery date, the driver did not know that they were unpacking. We ended up unpacking 90% of the boxes ourselves. I have moved across country 2x and internationally once, not including intrastate moves. I have never had such terrible communication and care, nor have I had so many items damaged or simply missing. Your tagline is a untrue. You are not "careful" at all and in fact are incredibly careless. I will be reaching out via social media and beyond to ensure others do not suffer this. All in, not including the damages and missing items, I have paid ~$*** for my move that should have been seamless. I have also paid for services you were supposed to provide (e.g., unpacking). Also, as an fyi, my driver told me that lighters were packed by *** packers, which is a fire hazard, could have destroyed lives and property. Again, careless. I will forever warn anyone against using your company. That said, the two lights in the darkness, were Madison at customer care and Steven, my driver, who both did the best they could under the circumstances.

J. Gutkowski
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company should not be in business. DO NOT HIRE THEM.
This has been the most stressful move. Not only because of the stressors attached to transitioning out of the military but also because of how poorly it has been handled on all fronts.
Over *k in damaged/missing items. What we have listed as missing and damaged is a direct representation of the horrific move, and seeing what little is being offered back is a horrendous emotional blow to my wife and I. For example, the company doesn't even want to pay for the new bed they broke while taking it apart. That should be enough of a warning for everyone. They do not have your best interest, ethics is not part of their mission statement.

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Coleman Worldwide Moving my entire move was a nightmare and executives and driver all fabricated stories to cover for the delayed delivery

my entire move was a nightmare and executives and driver all fabricated stories to cover for the delayed delivery. It started with the packing. the individuals they sent to pack did not pack even a 1/4 of the stuff they were supposed to. I was told it would take one day to load me, it took two 12 hour days because the loading crew had to pack what the packers didnt. Then, after i was loaded in Virginia headed to Texas, the driver took the truck and went to New Jersey because he told me "he didn't want to waste time in Texas before I got there". Instead, come to find out, his physical for his license expired and YES Allied Coleman let him load my stuff anyway knowing it was going to expire and he couldn't get into the DMV in NJ to get it on record so that he could deliver my goods. I was TOLD that the driver would deliver on the 6th. he showed up on the 9th. I was told by a manager that they would cover my hotel and food for those days, today i got a notice they would give me 100 dollars. In addition, i had dents, scratches, broken furniture and am just starting the claims process. Several of the items were sentimental pieces of furniture handed down through family. I have moved 5 times in the past 10 years, this was by FAR the worst move and the worst customer service i have ever had. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I will be filing more claims to try to get compensated for some of the damage and trying to hold them accountable for the stated delivery, but i suspect it will take more action than just filing the claims. I repeat DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY to move unless you want your stuff damaged and to be misled about the process.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Coleman Worldwide Moving Disastrous Move!

Coleman Worldwide Moving DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY

L

Coleman Worldwide Moving Horrible experience and I would never recommend

Coleman Worldwide Moving From start to finish, this move has been a nightmare

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Coleman Worldwide Moving We moved from Baltimore, MD to Madison, WI and the experience was horrible

We moved from Baltimore, MD to Madison, WI and the experience was horrible. We were linked up with Coleman via Allied Van Lines. The interaction of these companies with us were unacceptable. They were over a week late. Our moving coordinator never called us with updates when she said she should. We always had to find her. It was obvious that by the final day of delivery window, the truck with our stuff had not even left its point of origin yet. When it looked like our things would be late, the claims late department was rude and insincere. They offered us a mere $100 to help cover costs (keep in mind we paid almost $5000 for our move). My stuff eventually arrived AFTER I started my new job, making life extremely hectic. After changing out delivery date 4 times, they showed up a day early than the final delivery date (1.5 weeks late) unannounced. Our moving coordinator had no idea the driver was going to be there and was calling me/ emailing me/ texting me frantically while I was at my job's orientation to see if I was home to accept my goods. On top of that, the driver showed up and realized he had no crew to help him move things in. The communication to us and among themselves was extremely poor. Was it Allied's fault? Was it Coleman's fault? I am not sure. Many boxes were crushed. Things were broken. We are in the process of assessing the damage and are going to file claims, but I am worried because there is a form you sign with the delivery crew when everything is off the truck that seems to imply that all damages have to be found while the crew is still there. We will see how that goes. Part of what we paid for was for the movers to disassemble our furniture and then reassemble it in Wisconsin. They refused to reassemble it, saying they did not know how it was put together (this was a different crew then who packed us up back in Maryland). Instead, my wife had to help me put things together. Not ideal as she is pregnant. I will say the packing crew in Maryland did fine. They were nice and efficient. Regardless, not worth the rest of this nightmare experience. If it is truly Coleman's fault, be extremely careful with where Allied outsources your move. I would just avoid both companies. We will not being using them for our move next summer.

L

Coleman Worldwide Moving My job relocated me from San Diego to LA

My job relocated me from San Diego to LA. I was excited that my job took care of moving costs, but after my experience with Coleman/ Allied, I would have rather packed everything myself. Load it on a Uhaul and drive it myself. I'll start with the minor issues first - the pick up day of my boxes (August 5th) Four employees showed up high. I could smell the weed immediately when I opened the door and could see the glazed over eyes. That didn't really bother me until the delivery day to my new apartment...2 boxes that should have been delivered to my storage unit in San Diego were delivered to my LA apartment. The boxes were clearly marked "STORAGE". And 2 boxes that should have been delivered to my LA apartment are missing. I'm in the process of filing a claim. Another minor issue I had was when I was unpacking all of my boxes, opened flour was laid on its side in a box (NOT WRAPPED AT ALL) so the entire box of kitchen utensils were covered in flour. The worse part of my experience is that the packers do not have power tools and do not remove anything hanging on the walls. The movers who came on August 5th, removed my key hook with keys and keychains on it. On the delivery day for my boxes (August 10th) Two of the same movers delivered my boxes...it wasn't until near the end of their shift that one mover was wearing MY KEYCHAIN. A gift from my boyfriend from Christmas. I checked the bag that the key hook and keys were in, and everything was there EXCEPT for that keychain. It's a Patrick Star keychain from the Spongebob cartoon. It was purchased in Canada (my boyfriend is Canadian) and I did play devils advocate at first and thought it could be his own Patrick star keychain. BUT I knew it was purchased in Canada and also that mine was missing. I was staring at him mounting my TV and he wears my stolen keychain into my new home. I didn't ask for it back in that moment because I am a young woman on my own...I don't test other people's crazy levels. Especially if he robbed me then wore it in front of me 5 days later. I know it's petty theft and just a keychain but I want to prevent this from happening to future customers. I reported it the next day (August 11th) to my moving coordinator only to hear back from her today 8/26 that should could not get the keychain back and now I have to file a claim. Very bad experience with the employees of this company.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Coleman Worldwide Moving Aliied &Coleman are simply awful !

Aliied &Coleman are simply awful ! Bad companies runned by bad and awful individual , from Headquarter til the last mover! My experience was a NIGHTMARE that i am still living , i just moved in April , still unpacking and putting furniture togheter and day by day i am finding stuff broken , smashed, scratched and busted!
They set me up to have it they'r way !
The day the truck /driver/3 movers showed up at my residence they unloaded furniture , matresses , headboard and boxes from onther previous move ( i have no idea from whom?) on my driveway ,when i asked what they were doing they said that they were making space for my move and that i was rude and my tone intimidate them .
After that , they brougth all theyr tools, moving blankets , boxes inside my house , when no needed it at all , my houseold goods were all packed and wrap ready to be picked up and loaded , i had to wait for them to bring all that stuff in my house then they were carryinh my furniture outside on the porch after i specifically told them i don't wanted my stuff to seat outside and of course it start to rain .
One of the movers without permission set up a loud speaker attached to his phone in my dining room playing loud music and dancing .
After that i saw the othet 3 movers building a slider on top my staircase with boxes , one mover up on top was shoothing down furniture and boxes to the other mover downstairs .
I saw one of my boxes saying : Fragile , Ceramic , (i have Ceramic from Italy when my husband and i were station there with the Navy) rolling down that slider , i got really upset , i went to reported to the driver while he was in the truck loading and trying to figure it out how to make space for my belongings , he became more rude that he was when he arrived and treath me to leave .That it was his excuse to leave on the first place because he knew he couldn' t fit my 13, 000 pounds of household in that quarter of space availble in his truck and him and the movers did everything they could to upset me and found every excuse to blame it on me ! THEY SET ME UP! The company knew that that date was my deadline to vacate the house so they couldn' t move it for next or couples days later .
THEY SET ME UP! When i peeked in the truck i saw one of my big wardrobe cabinet unwrapped from the original paper -blanket i asked him why he would done that but i had no answer , just onther treath to leave .
I went on the phone with the selling specialidt ( the individual i signed the contract with) and he said : i don't know why he unrapped your cabinet but i know that he' s leaving the job because you are upset and yelling )
Well , at delivery i opened the cabinet and found out the driver stashed in onther piece of furniture and few small boxes , of course because he didn't had enough space .
THEY SET ME UP! The driver under the excuse that i was upset and yelling left , left with only a quarter of my household goods on his truck !
The selling specialist on the phone with me , was covering for him , defending him and accusing me to have beign rude and upset , then he told me the next truck availble would be 3 days later unless i was paying onther moving company and providing them with the rest of my belongins to be tranported to theyr Whearhouse in order for them to load everything into a different truck and be delivered to me .
The moving cost for Allied/Coleman was :$ 7, 240.51
They costed me EXTRA :$ 700
for onther company to transport my household goods to them in they Whearhouse , making all my belongings be moved , touched , manipulated , load and unloaded many unessesary time !
THEY SET ME UP ! NO ONE from those companies ever called and asked me what happened , they just went to the course to have it theyr way .The selling specialist (Mister Jeffery R) specified to me the payment was supposed to be withdrawd from my CC at the end of the Unliading /Delivery but that didn't happened either , they made sure to take theyr payment 3 days before delivering and mister Jeffrey R answer was: i don't know why they took the payment earlier .
THEY SET ME UP! My husband is a Navy Veteran and suffered 2 strokes troughout this move , they knew it about it and still didn't care , they only care on how to robbed innocent people and trying to come out smelling like roses ! Criminals!
I need this companies : Allied-Coleman to remburse me the $700 i had to pay to tranport my household goods to them ,i need monetary rembusment for my damaged-broken furniture and i need monetary compensation for the emotinal distress caused to me and my husband .
Thank you for hearing me out and please , please , please DO NOT use this company , they rob you blind and they will make you from beign the victim into the villain .

Q
Coleman Worldwide Moving has left an official reply on this complaint.

Coleman Worldwide Moving Coleman Allied failed to deliver our belongings as per our contract

Coleman Allied failed to deliver our belongings as per our contract. Part of our belongings are still missing. The company is non-responsive. Have a contract for moving our belongings from ***, La to ***, IL. The shipment was picked up on July 21,2020. The contract delivery date was between July 30-Aug 1. A partial delivery was made on August 12th. This delivery consisted of a bookshelf with no shelves, a box spring (no mattress), broken lamp shade, clothing and a few kitchen items. The company was non responsive to our request for information. I had to call headquarters to get any information. It was extremely difficult time. The move was for our son, who started law school in *** on August 17th. We had to purchase many items just to get him where he could start school. This was such a shock to not get his belongings. We were all devastated. The second partial delivery was made on August 21st. We are still missing about 1/3 of the shipment. The company paid us $900.00 for 12 days late delivery. Even though we still don't have our entire shipment, they cut off the $75 daily late fee after the first shipment. The company continues to be non-responsive when we ask about the rest of our things and the claims that we have filed. The claims are for reimbursement for items we had to purchase after the 1st shipment and for travel costs. The second claim is for the lost items. I also have requested a full refund for the move. We paid $3435.34 The terrible service has caused me and my family extreme duress. The service from the Louisiana office was the worst.

E. Flatley
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I hired Coleman Allied to pack, store and move our household belongings, with an initially scheduled packing day of May 24 and a total job cost of $11,792.49. I paid this in full on or about June 29 upon delivery by cashier's check. In the move, a number of items were broken, damaged or missing. We filed an insurance claim and settled the damages for those items. However, we paid $1,700.30 for professional packing that was not professionally done, and created tremendous work for my family. The packers did not show up on Monday the 24th at all. They showed up on Tuesday and were at our house for about 3-4 hours before they ran out of tape (with a supervisor that wore the requested mask on her chin) before they left. Friends supervised the move on Weds and the movers were surprised that the packing wasn't done. Clearly, packing was done in a rush. I'd like a refund for what we paid for packing as it actually cost me time/effort.

K. Cassin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

On July 23 we signed a contract with Allied to move our furniture and household goods from ```***, TX to Gladstone, MI. We were told we had a guaranteed delivery date of 9/27 and that is what the contract states as well. As of today, our items are still sitting in *** TX, because Allied is unable to find a driver to bring the truck to Gladstone. At this point we do not even have new estimated delivery date, which means our items may never arrive or may arrive in 3 to 6 months? Allied has had well over 2 months to schedule this delivery and find a driver. It is completely unacceptable that they can not provide us with a delivery date for our furniture and meet that date. If they cannot delivery by Friday of this week we want them to replace everything we have lost.

N. Hoppe
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Aug. 4, 2021 Coleman movers picked up my belongings from *** FL and put them in storage in their *** facility until they were delivered to my new address in *** on Aug. 24th. I unpacked the necessities that first week and went to Illinois for almost a month for the birth of another grandchild. Returning to ***, I resumed unpacking. Despite excessive bubble wrap when I packed fragile items, Coleman's rough handling of my items resulted in damage to a number of things. I was also missing a box of kitchen items. (They couldn't locate missing box so deny responsibility and my claim). Contacting Coleman and filing a claim for damages and missing items has me angry at their lack of responsibility for damages and missing items. Hundreds of dollars in damages and missing items and they approved a settlement of $84. They deny responsibility because I packed my things rather than paying them to pack. I want a better settlement for things they damaged/broke/lost.

E. Abbott
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

10/7 - 10/18. Had trouble getting a call back, even though the company had my stuff and my cashier's check. It took days for them to tell me where my stuff was, and they lied about delivery dates. I was told I had a driver and 10/13 was the delivery date. I called on the 12th to confirm and she never called back; I had to cancel a flight based on the information she had given me. When she finally called back she told me they had not been able to find my driver since 10/8; if that was the case, there was no way my stuff was going to get loaded and delivered the next day. I asked her why hadn't she called me back like I asked and she say's she emailed me the same morning; that was after I had called and left a detailed message. I ended up having to rebook a more expensive ticket. Fragile boxes were damaged, the trundle to my bed looked kicked in and I finding cracked dishes. Had to buy a new TV since they mishandled the box. The TV was packed by me, so they will say it was my fault.

Coleman Worldwide Moving has left an official reply on this complaint.

Coleman Worldwide Moving This company delivered my belongings and nearly all of them were damaged

This company delivered my belongings and nearly all of them were damaged. They movers were rude and disrespectful. My HHGs were delivered on May 13th. We called Tracy, a few day prior to our deliver and she promised her best movers. She said they would bring door protectors. On the day of delivery the first truck didn't show up until after 1 PM. They never called us to notify us. They were late because instead of packing the truck on the Friday prior, they did it the morning of. This is the first reason why all my belongings were damaged. They were rushed. When they showed up they put the floor runner upside down and were slipping everytime they walked in. When the second truck showed up, close to 5 PM, we asked them to come back the next day because it was too late and it was beyond the working hours they had promised delivery. They came back the next day and they could not safely open the truck. We called the Keesler AFB inspector and the Coleman American Warehouse Manager. They were both appalled by how dangerously and poorly packed the truck was. It took 4 men to safely open the truck because of how precariously everything was packed. Nearly all of our high-value items were damaged due to the delivery company, and I have pictures showing how the truck was packed. At the end of delivery, the movers were unable to correctly fill out the paperwork. The general manager had to come out the next day to do it. Because of this, the high-value inventory items were never inventoried by the mover, and because of this majority of my claim is being denied. I feel due to the gross negligence of the mover, they should reimburse me for damages. Because of their employee's neglect, my claim is being denied.

A. Rippin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Over quoted the move by 1200lbs. Quoted price for 5000lbs and move was only 3800lbs. Mover (***) smelt of alcohol on both days. He showed up 2 days in a row without tools to disassemble or assemble furniture which was part of the service paid for. *** REFUSED to complete the job of putting washer/dryer in the house also paid for in the move. *** was told about this needing to be done and told it would be in the move. On the day of the move, he then said it was not in the move quote. Driver walked off the job after telling dispatch he would put them in and was told by corporate to finish the job. *** or *** never returned calls in regards to this. Multiple calls and messages were left. Any refund was service was refused. Multiple pieces of furniture were damaged during move. Allied also stated my job was not paid in full. They did not account for deposit check that was cashed by Allied on 8/6 (proof from bank received).

D. Spencer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Allied thru it's representative, Coleman Moving, badly misrepresented the services they could perform. They overcharged me for a 'shuttle' which was not used, charged for boxing and materials which were not provided, damaged many items and lost parts/screws for numerous items. Move was completed on May 3rd, and to date all repairs have not been completed, Nor have I received my refund of approximately $1200.00. They assured me they could disassemble and move my Sleep Number Bed, but damaged over $1400 in parts,many of which are still missing. They tore magnet from mattress cover, damaged all side and endpanels, damaged buttons, and more. We can sleep on bed but it is still not repaired. They have been unresponsive, failing to return calls, messages and emails. Promises made to refund funds due have not been kept. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!

K. Blick
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They picked up my Government house hold goods on the 21st of July. On the contract, it stated that my stuff should be here by the 13th of August. The agent that I was assigned kept telling me every time I called that "it will be here tomorrow." It got to the point were she stopped answering my calls. So, I called the dispatch line to ask if it arrived to the warehouse, and to this day it hasn't. When I ask if I can at least get an exact location of my stuff, they would lie, and say that they will call me back.

A. Farrell
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We have made long distance moves 5 times in the past 20 years and have never encountered this deceit in pricing. The sales executive, *** provided our original estimate by coming out to the home and going through each room. He priced the first estimate at $28,618 based on 20,486 lbs This calculates to a rate of $1.40 per lb. We donated some furniture items to lighten our load and the second estimate was adjusted. It reduced to $27,443 for 19,639 lbs. A rate of $1.40 per lb. We communicated with the sales exec and said that we would continue to donate some large items to lighten the load and reduce cost even further. The sales exec said not to worry because our actual cost would be adjusted when the total load was weighed during transit and we would be issued a refund for the reduction in the total pound weight. The final weight upon arrival was 16,380 a reduction of 3,259 lbs. A credit was issued for $1,629. 3,259 lbs at $1.40 would be $4,563. They owe us $2934 more.

Coleman Worldwide Moving Household items damaged during move

Household items damaged during move. Household items lost. Household items not reassembled upon delivery. Utilized used boxes for moving. In late March I called Allied Movers for an estimate on my move from Seattle, WA to Reston, VA. They gave me a good estimate and I decided to move forward. *** from Coleman Worldwide in Fife, WA, was my 'move coordinator'. Everything seemed fine until packing day when I noticed that the packers brought a large contingent of used boxes which already had writing and other marks on them. Outside of that issue, everything seemed ok during the packing and loading process. Upon delivery approximately two weeks later, I noticed a fair amount of items coming off the truck with damageI've maintained a full list and photographs of the damaged items. Furniture was dropped and broken in front of me. Several pieces had holes punched through them or very serious scratches and scrapes. Original artwork was shipped without any form of protectionjust thrown on top of everything, apparently. *** the driver, advised that all items could be reported to the moving company for reimbursement/coverage. In addition, a box containing important documents and electronics was not delivered. After bringing everything inside, the movers departed without reassembling any of the furniture/items. Upon conclusion of this process, I attempted to contact ***, on multiple occasions, to begin the claim process without any success. My phone calls have not been returned and I have not been emailed a claim sheet. I would like to be compensated for the damaged items, the missing items, and reimbursed for the parts of the contract that were not fulfilled (boxes and reassembly). I am happy to follow the normal processes but do not appreciate being ignored by the company's representatives and will move forward with other avenues to pursue this matter.

E. Schumm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Allied Coleman contracted with a 3rd party to move my household goods to my home in *** The 3rd party was very rude to me and my family and decided they did not want to move certain items due to weight. I engaged with Allied the entire time and never got a response.

M. Bergstrom
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We hired Allied Coleman to do our move from WA to TN. On our load date 6/28 we were told the drivers truck had broke down and they would need to load our items to a different truck to be transferred later. On 7/3 we were contacted and told the driver had yet again broke down (he has our items at this point.) Between the 7/5- 7/8 the driver did not respond to anyone from Allied or his dispatcher. I was told maybe his phone had died or he didn't have service for 3 days! Friday, 7/9 they told me they got a hold of the driver, his trailer is fixed and he will be back on the road that day. Monday 7/12 they called and said that was not the case and he was still in Oregon. 7/13 - 7/14 they continue to tell me the have no new information and can not give me a date of when my household items will arrive. I fear there is a larger problem going on. The driver is uncommunicative with his employer. It has been 12 days since he "broke down" and they are unable to give us delivery date.

F. Prosacco
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Moving company lost dining table and bed. Company refuses to return calls or reimburse my family. We have waited 2 months. They also damaged some of our items during the move and refuse to reimburse us.

M. Kuhn
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Allied/Coleman was hired for a household move from *** FL to *** ALabama. With a binding moving quote. Allied was paid the full quote price before items were picked up in *** Items were loaded on 7/16 with an overflow pick-up on 7/19. Deliver was guaranteed by 7/26 per the contract. As of today Allied/Coleman still can not give me a delivery date

Coleman Worldwide Moving has left an official reply on this complaint.

Coleman Worldwide Moving Coleman has held on to my household goods and not released them to me for over a month

Coleman has held on to my household goods and not released them to me for over a month. I am active duty military. In November my household goods were placed into storage at Coleman's facility in Fairburn GA. My items remained there while I was stationed in Korea for a year. Upon my arrival back in the USA. I requested for my things to be delivered to me on 05 Feb 2020. I was told that there was mold in my unit and that it has to be remediated before it can be released to me. It's been over a month and not a single person from Coleman takes my phone call, returns my phone calls, responds to my email, nothing. I am sleeping on an air mattress at home and I have no idea when to expect my furniture from Coleman. The employees are rude and give me the runaround in regards to my things. The file is - GBL# *** - for *** (5738) Please see email below from Mrs. Trisha *** with the local army moving office as she has attempted to help me in this matter but still we are getting no response: I'm trying to get a status update on the remediation of this shipment. It was originally scheduled as an NTSR & was supposed to be released from Coleman American in Fairburn GA on 2/5. The driver refused to pick up the shipment up due to possible mold on several items. I spoke with Cliff at Coleman on 2/6, and he stated it was reported to their claims department & they were waiting on a company to come in and have the shipment remediated. The service Member has called several times to inquire about a status update and when she could expect her delivery. I have not heard anything back from anyone regarding this shipment. Can someone please provide a status update? Has the shipment been remediated, and is it ready to be shipped to the Service Mbr? Also, is the Service Member entitled to an inconvenience claim? Please let me know if you have any further questions.

P
P
P. Bosco
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Packing services 5/20/2021 loading services on 5/21 in ***, GA and unloading service at Greenville, SC 05/25. The Coleman/Allied sales person, ***, assured us that they could disassemble and assemble two wardrobe closet systems as part of the overall cost of the quoted. In addition, he informed us that if the weight of the total load was under 15,000 lbs, we would get a discount. On May 21, during the loading of our household goods in ***, GA, we were informed by the truck driver that he and his crew would not be able to disassemble the two wardrobe closet system. As a result, *** U quoted us $*** for a 3rd party to disassemble the closet systems. As accepted to pay the 3rd party under duress as we did not have another choice as the closet system had to be removed as part of our home sale closing agreement. *** U arranged for another 3rd party to assemble one wardrobe at the destination for estimated $***. Our wardrobe was not reassembled.

A. Bruen
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My Coleman Allied (shipping registration # XXXXXXXXXXXX) complaint is with billing. When we moved in March 23, the bill included a charge of $797.55 for the use of a shuttle. A shuttle was never used, but I was required to pay for it or the movers wouldn't release my furniture when they arrived at my new home. Since March 23rd I've worked with the moving consultant, the *** office and the Allied corporate office, and although everyone's in agreement regarding the overcharge, no one knows when the refund will be issued. They said the billing has to be audited and this can take several months. This doesn't make any sense in today's business world.

C. Muller
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

On May 15, Mr. representative from Allied moving company completed a quote for our move, he stated that the company has years of experience and that they don't sell their contracts to a third party, he also stated that they were professional piano mover, he also stated that if we pack the TV's and most of the thing the price was going to drop significantly and that they will call me with the price adjustment after everything was packed and things were on there way. Did not deliver what they promise, No bill adjustment after the estimate was completed, we were told that it was going to be less than the estimate, they refuse to give adjustment, I have been emailing to get ta a resolution and pay but they don't want to listen. The original salesperson is not responding (Mr.)

R. Hudson
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Coleman World Wide moving moved our household goods from ***, Fl to ***, Fl. Our delivery date was 6/18. Our house hold items were not properly wrapped, protected or stacked appropriately in the moving truck. They have damaged nearly 5,000$ worth of our furniture. I have sent them a detailed statement regarding each item damaged and the cost. I also provided over 100 pictures of the damage along with pictures of what our items looked like in the moving truck. I want this settled ASAP so we can begin to replace everything they damaged. ORDER NUMBER: ***XXXXXXX SCAC CODE: *** TSP REFERENCE #: XXXXXX

T
Coleman Worldwide Moving has left an official reply on this complaint.

Coleman Worldwide Moving Blatant negligence in the treatment of our household goods and services First off, our household goods were moved under a military contract

Blatant negligence in the treatment of our household goods and services First off, our household goods were moved under a military contract. The contract specifically stated that our household goods were to be delivered by the 14th of September. Only half of our goods arrived by that date. The other half, no one really knew where it was located. The second half was delivered a couple weeks later. That alone violated the contract in place. In addition, no one from the company felt the need to let us know that our goods were split shipped or even let us know the status of our goods. Second, when the second half of the shipment arrived, there were a few totes that arrived empty, half of our sectional couch never arrived. Many of the items that did arrive had significant water damage and mold. The mold levels were to the point that the items were unsafe to have in a house with two small children. We decided to load up the damaged items back on the moving truck and have them sent to the next warehouse in Washington state. The employees at that warehouse verified the items were indeed too damaged to salvage and were in fact destroyed. So far, we have lost thousands of items due to the negligence of employees who stored our household goods outside in the elements. We have proceeded to contact the company and have even filed claims. We can't seem to get in contact with anyone who seems to care or is willing help. The lack of care and communication has been absolutely despicable and appalling. The items that never even arrived were supposedly thrown out without so much a phone call or any type of notification to us, the owners. That in my book is theft. Who knows what really happened to our household goods. We will still continue to try and contact someone but so far it seems that our issue keeps changing hands between various supervisors and/or directors. This has been a complete nightmare.

Coleman Worldwide Moving has left an official reply on this complaint.

Coleman Worldwide Moving Items requiring special consideration did not receive such and were damaged

Items requiring special consideration did not receive such and were damaged. Claims services did not recognize nor reimburse as promised for items. During initial walk-through with Coleman Worldwide Moving Agent, three major furniture items were identified as receiving special consideration. They required padding prior to transport. Every step of the way, padding was promised on the tail end (during pack-out, padding was promised from furniture movers. During truck load, padding was promised during warehouse processing. Items arrived with no padding and every single item therefore sustained damage.). These items were declared damage on delivery day and every procedure and protocol to damage-claim were followed. My Parts Box (Box #1) was lost. Parts boxes are critical items to any move, and its loss is detrimental to the entire shipment. In the end, I asked $300 for the Parts Box. In reality, between acquiring new hardware and the labor involved or hardware not found, the Parts Box was worth way more. I received nothing for the missing Parts Box. Eagle Claims Service did not consider these items according to their claim and rebuttal protocol. Eagle Claims Service would not return my emails or phone calls until the Military Claims Office became involved, and still will not return my messages without Military Claims Office intervention. Rebuttal response and offered compensation happened for one item and one item only after items were turned over to the Military Claims Office. Eagle Claims Service strategically waited and did not respond earlier; if they waited, it would be impossible for me to accept their compensation offer. After all avenues available to me since the Military Claims Office took over, Eagle Claims Service cut me a check for $175 less than the amount agreed upon in the military claims system (DPS). Eagle Claims Service has yet to respond to my inquiry regarding the discrepancy. Coleman Worldwide Moving and Eagle Claims Service put out strategy after strategy to thwart living up to every promise made, from initial contact to the present.

B

Coleman Worldwide Moving We moved on 3/6

We moved on 3/6. I filed about 10 claims on 3/11 from damages incurred during the move. Haven't heard anything back from anyone about next steps. I understand its a trying time. That can't be an excuse 7 weeks afterwards. The Sales Rep, *** told us (verbally) we would be getting a semi with 4 professional movers. What showed up on moving day was 2 box trucks and 3 people. One who had only been at this job for less than 3 weeks. One who was a hard worker, but not a professional mover. One who was "in charge" but not doing much. A 4th person (sick) showed up after a little while. All of this led to disaster. Once they finally got the trucks to the new house, they propped the door open without telling me. They knew we had a dog, which got out into a new neighborhood she didn't know and it took a while to get her back. While moving things into the house, they scratched the wood floor. They didn't cover any floors in the new house until after I asked them to (after scratching the floor). They they kept breaking my furniture. One desk was broken in 3 places, rendering it useless. One desk was broken at the foot. One dresser was broken at the foot. One apothecary was broken at the wing. One coat rack was broken at the base. One side table was broken at the frame. One dining room chair was scratched at the seat. One dining room table was dragged and rubbed along an edge. One Armoir door was chipped. One sofa table leg was completely broken off. I filled out and sent all these claims on 3/11 and haven't heard from anyone. We called the claims company a week or two afterwards and were told "***" was handling our case. She never contacted us. Two weeks ago, on April 15th, I sent an email asking about the status and was told *** was our claims adjuster and we should be hearing from her. Never heard back. Sent an email this morning saying I was going to take more action and the only response I got was from the local office stating, "You can direct any legal notices to ***'s office. He is our general council. ***@colemanwg.com ***" This doesn't include all the damage they left at the old house that the new owners had to deal with.

G
Coleman Worldwide Moving has left an official reply on this complaint.

Coleman Worldwide Moving I contracted with Allied Van Lines to move my property from Alabama to ***, Az

I contracted with Allied Van Lines to move my property from Alabama to ***, Az. Their initial price was $5,500 plus. Upon arrival i was quoted a different price by someone in their finance office. He informed that my destination price was now $7,500. I informed him he was wrong and the driver told him i was correct in the amount of $6,500. Upon checking my property i found my television had been severly damaged and my refrigerator was missing from my house in Alabama. I was told to empty the refrigerator of all food items which i did with the assistance of my sister ***. I also turned off the water line to the refrigerator, but the driver and his help lied to my wife who stayed behind until she could no longer as we had to hit the highway and pickup our daughters at the airport to help us drive to new home. they assured her they would bring the refrigertor which is 6 months old. Also, they stole my government issued hearing aids, as iam a disabled veteran and needed them for hearing. They also broke my television but it appears it was hit with a hammer as it is broken throughout the screen with an epic center. We are missing our portable air conditioner which was in the room where most of the boxes we prepacked was located. Our bedroom bed has a large broken piece on the running board. This move has been nothing but a night mare. I asked Stephen Smith and Angela Cunningham on several occasions to please ship my refriigerator out to us and they quoted me a price of $2,400 which is almost half of what the regular move cost me. Stephen Smith left his black binder at my house and his movers packed it with my items. That binder contains other individuals personal informaton in it. These people created a move that is from hell. They have lied continously about the refrigerator and indicated the doors had to be remvoed in order to take the regrigerator out of the house. I purchased the refirge from Alabama Power and they delivered the refrige without any problems with the doors intact. Please assist us in getting our refrigerator out to us or have them compensate us for the loss of it. We have been living without a refrigerator for several days and as a diabetic i need a refrigerator to keep my diabetic meds in a cool place. thanks for your help. Nate ***.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Coleman Worldwide Moving customer service

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Coleman Worldwide Moving?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coleman Worldwide Moving Customer Service. Initial Coleman Worldwide Moving complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Coleman Worldwide Moving above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Coleman Worldwide Moving. Discuss the issues you have had with Coleman Worldwide Moving and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.