Aglocoptr.com/fmptr.com/royalptr.com / Non-payment

Philippines Review updated:
I’m filing a complain against aglocoptr.com/fmptr.com/royalptr.com for non-payment of my hard earned money from those 3 websites. I just would like to inform you and reiterate that the website's terms, condition, & policy “DOES NOT” state from their payout policy that upgrading and recruiting new members is a “PREREQUISITE FOR PAYOUT” and I repeat, “ IT IS NOT A PREREQUISITE FOR PAYOUT”.
I’m requesting a help that will solve my problem by collecting my hard earned money and not just by posting my message for public viewing only just like the other anti-cybercrime sites did to my previous complain that didn’t help at all or give any good result but just to discredit those sites doing illegal activities. I’m suggesting the following steps and procedures in order for the gptr/ptc owners be stopped from illegal activities to thousands of people joining their site programs. Enumerated below are as follows:

a). Report the owner’s illegal activities to the concerned agencies and request to cancel/revoke their Business Registration and Permit permanently.
b). Report and request the banning of the owner the registration of their internet connections from the Internet Providers.
c). Report the owner’s illegal activities and request to cancel/ban permanently the registration to the websites Hosting Company.
d). File legal charges(criminal/civil case) against the website illegal activities.
e). Persecute the site owner doing illegal activities if found guilty.

I firmly believed that if you can help the complainants do the above mentioned steps, Your agency will help a lot of unemployed people & elderlys who joined the website owners doing illegal activities, that just wasted their time, effort, Money(bill for the internet provider, electric power bill, purchased of laptop or computer). And being one of the VICTIMS of this websites doing illegal activities will greatly appreciate and grateful for your help.
Jul 7, 2015

N  31st of Oct, 2015 by
Nobody can help with this kind of scam no complaint agency or not a single detective agent.
D  1st of Nov, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Just contact Dwight's GPTR team
A  22nd of Jun, 2016 by
I've been reading alot on these sites and I think the only logical thing to do is report them to any and all sites that can be found as fraudulent. If they don't pay they're false advertising and leading people on.

Fmptr.com Logo Fmptr.com