African Bank / making it difficult for customers

1 Middelburg, South Africa

I made an arrangement with african bank for something that was not my fault. They did not deduct at the beginning of january 2019 like the arrangement was from day one to deduct on the first of every month and so my money were spent. I went to african bank in the middelburg mall and made an arrangement for the skipped debit order to be paid in three months time. The consultant then had no problem helping me-who are honest enough to go to the bank and help them with their slip up. I just recieved a call from a consultant saying it doesn't work like that because I do not have the account for a long period of time and they will do a dubble deduction at the beginning of february 2019. I made arrangements on other personal stuff that must be paid for the next three months and did a lot of trouble to commit to my arrangement with african bank just so that they can call me and tell me my arrangement "doesn't work like that". Please check your call recordings african bank head office! And provide me with a solution because like a said in both call recordings. I can not afford a dubble deduction!

Do