Aflac / want to cancel policy

415-5 meadowlake circle
Phone: 5013808002
To whom it may concern, i would like to cancel my policy. I am not making the hours, and i nedd my money. I heard that i had too wait until july. I dont want the services anymore. I have apply for something with my parents back home in neworleans. Please stop taking the money out of my check. My name is lisa augustine. I work for ac oils convient stores. I have been trying too call, but no one will return my call. I feel like you all can take my money every week, but you cant call me. Please cancel my policy. [protected]

N  16th of Mar, 2009 by
Contact your agent... you can get the info from your boss. Because of tax laws, your aflac policy is not supposed to be cancelled mid plan year unless you leave the company. Your boss can authorize it to be ok for you to cancel but you both would need to talk to your agent about that.
N  11th of Feb, 2010 by
the person above is correct your company can only make a change request unless your in open enrollment period...
A  17th of Feb, 2013 by
I have been trying yo get Aflac to STOP taking money out of my check since July2012 my husband passed away and they are still charging me so I decided to just cancel curbing open season the are still stealing my money and have not answered calls paid me my money back I'm going to take their ### to court because this has been going on 7 months.Just ridiculous for a company to be able to STEAL people money and get away with it

Aflac Logo Aflac