[Resolved] Aflac / claim

1 NY, United States
Phone: (800) 992-3522

I had knee surgery October 20th. I filed my claim the following week. They sent me a letter requesting my physician's notes. My physician's admin sent the information. When I phoned AFLAC, they told me there was a income discrepancy between what I submitted & what the job submitted. They also told me, once they clear that matter up, they'd have to reimburse me for the money I had been paying at a higher premium. I sent emails to 2 agents & headquarters.
As of today, I'm still waiting for my claim to be disbursed, because my status continues to say pending. I'm so frustrated with AFLAC, I don't know what else to do!

• Resolution statement

• Aflac Customer Care's Response, Dec 09, 2010

Hi I'm AflacPhyllis, an Aflac employee here to help. I can look into this for you if you would like. I will need the name of the policyholder, the date of birth and zip code. Please email this information to me at [protected]@aflac.com.
    AflacPhyllis