[Resolved] Aflac / refuse to pay on covered claim
I purchased aflac through my company with the understanding if i become disabled i would be paid 80% of my income. I was recently put on bedrest by my doctor. Im unable to work and can not support my family. Aflac has denied my covered claim after losing paperwork and sitting on my claim for over a month.
This company is a fraud. The lie and give others a false security. Do not give this company your hard earned money. I would have been better off putting the money i paid them in the bank. At least i would have had something!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Aflac Customer Care's Response, Nov 09, 2011
Hi, I'm AflacPhyllis, an Aflac worldwide employee here to help. I'm so sorry that your experience with Aflac didn't meet your expectations. perhaps I can assist for a possible resolution. In order to do so, I will need an email from you that contains your complaintsboard.com profile name, the name of the policyholder and policy number. Please email me at AflacPhyllis@aflac.com.
More Aflac Complaints & Reviews
- Aflac - refusal to pay on claim 
- Aflac - aflac doesn't want to pay! 
- Aflac - not paying / incompetence 
- Aflac - defamation 
- Aflac - not covering on accident 
- Aflac - hospital imemnity
- [Resolved] Aflac - customer service
- [Resolved] Aflac - being denied for anxiety in relation to upcoming surgery
- [Resolved] Aflac - cancer policy
- Aflac - short term disability