Afhco Property Management / rental issue

Johannesburg, ZA

Hi, I am a tenant at 120 End Street. On the 25th of October 2017, I recieved my bill statement, saying I am owing R3753, I was not happy with that but I was going to pay it. On the 2nd on November 2017, I sent an email [protected]@afhco.co.za, reporting that I will pay half of R3000 and I want to make payment arrangement. I did not get any respond from anyone. I tried to call several times on this number [protected], I spoke to different people and they told me to come to their offices. I told them that I normally working until late but they said there is nothing they can do.

On the 11th of November I went to the office but it was closed. On Monday I paid R2000 and I went to their office again to talk to them but I was told that by Moses that there is a lockout I must pay full amount. At that time it was 16:55, and they told me there is nothing they can do, it is the company policy. I asked why I was given a notice so that I can make arrangement to take my belongings but they coupon saying I have to pay a rent on every month. I went back to the building manager requesting to take my drivers licence and my ID. That was the only thingI took and few clothes.

I am currently outside the premises now, I was not given a notice as it supposed to be; they said they send me an sms's but they didnt show me which number did they used. I would like to know if this was the company policy or not. Everything in my refregerator will be rotten.

Your people dont know how to treat customers

Sm