Afhco Property Management / rental issue
Hi, I am a tenant at 120 End Street. On the 25th of October 2017, I recieved my bill statement, saying I am owing R3753, I was not happy with that but I was going to pay it. On the 2nd on November 2017, I sent an email [protected]@afhco.co.za, reporting that I will pay half of R3000 and I want to make payment arrangement. I did not get any respond from anyone. I tried to call several times on this number [protected], I spoke to different people and they told me to come to their offices. I told them that I normally working until late but they said there is nothing they can do.
On the 11th of November I went to the office but it was closed. On Monday I paid R2000 and I went to their office again to talk to them but I was told that by Moses that there is a lockout I must pay full amount. At that time it was 16:55, and they told me there is nothing they can do, it is the company policy. I asked why I was given a notice so that I can make arrangement to take my belongings but they coupon saying I have to pay a rent on every month. I went back to the building manager requesting to take my drivers licence and my ID. That was the only thingI took and few clothes.
I am currently outside the premises now, I was not given a notice as it supposed to be; they said they send me an sms's but they didnt show me which number did they used. I would like to know if this was the company policy or not. Everything in my refregerator will be rotten.
Your people dont know how to treat customers
More Afhco Property Management Complaints & Reviews
- Afhcho Property Management/ Debt tec (collections co. - afhco took my deposit and still charged me for repairs they cant produce an invoice for , unable to produce the invoice since 18 Jan 2013 to date.
- Afhco Property Management - Unethical behaviour, bad customer service even from the management.
- Afhco Property Management - everything 
- Afhco Property Management - unit b025 platinum place...
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - ridiculous utilities bill
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - joint lease agreement not cancelled
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - shut electricity, incompetent manager, incompetent security. it's just a bad place to live