AFerry.co.uk / customer service
I made a booking but ended up booking the wrong date, so I immediately tried to contact AFerry but the phone number no longer works telling you to use the messaging system in your account. When I go to my account there is no booking showing (despite getting a booking confirmation email) and no option to message anyone. I have tweeted but still no response. How are you supposed to deal with an error if there is no way to contact anyone?
Updated by apd2018, Aug 03, 2018
Yes it was a problem with the website and after posting on here the customer service team got in touch. But this was the only way I could get a response.
More AFerry.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- AFerry.com - they sold me a non-existing service 
- Afeleti Pedro - cancel my premier credit card 
- AFerry.co.uk - internet cheating 
- AFerry.co.uk - booking not received after payment 
- AFerry.co.uk - online scam
- AFerry.co.uk - fraudulent transaction
- AFerry.co.uk - refund denied
- AFerry.co.uk - aferry reference number 11098238, grand navi veloci reference number 80387007125 booking 3 rooms for sal palermo to napoly 31/5/2018
- AFerry.co.uk - ferry algeciras-tanger thursday 13th april 2017
- [Resolved] AFerry.co.uk - booking passenger missing