Aerotek / Unprofessional Interview
I went to their office located in Miami Lakes to receive and apply for a Job that was offered to me by e-mail. I was received by a recruiter named Jasmine Villacis and she started a very rude and unprofessional interview. She wanted to know with details all the places I had applied before and wanted me to sign a document saying that If somebody else called me about that position I was not able to negotiate only with Aerotek. I refused to sign and the interview was done.
I drove from about 25 miles to apply for this job and I feel I was not treated with courtesy and professionalism. I already applied to other companies and I was never had been treated in this way.
More Aerotek Complaints & Reviews
- Aerotek - The Company Is Not Paying Their Employees On Time 
- Aerotek - Is a SCAM 
- Aerotek Professional Services - No answer, no follow up 
- Aerotek - Totally unethical 
- Aerotek - fraud and scam artists
- Aerotek - Very unprofessional
- Aerotek - Unprofessional, disrespectful 
- Aerotek - Unprofessionalism 
- Aerotek Staffing - Employment Verification 
- Aerotek - Bogus company