Aeromexico / charges, cancelled flight and baggage theft
My husband and I flew aeromexico from Las Vegas on the 14th sept 2008 at the aeromexico desk upon opur arrival we were charged $30 each extra bag charge to be told on our departure on the 22nd sept that we should not have been charged as we booked our flight in january..and the rule did, nt come onto force until july.
We were due to stay in Acapulco until the 23rd september and were to get a flight from juarez airport back to Chicago to connect back to the uk. Aeromexico cancelled the flight and we had to leave our holiday a day early and stay in Chicago overnight at considerable cost to ourselves.
To make matters even worse when we opened our baggage in Chicago we had been robbed of personal items from our suitcases which could have only happened at Juarez Airport in Acapulco. We have contacted aeromexico since arriving home and as yet had no reply to our complaints and disgust at the theft and treatment we received.
More Aeromexico Complaints & Reviews
- Aeromexico - the worst customer service I have ever experienced 
- Aeromexico - fraudulant use of my personal credit card
- Aeromexico - customer service 
- Aeromexico - charging twice for luggage, no refund
- Aeromexico - réclamation
- Aeromexico - Unethical behavior in baggage
- Aeromexico - Expert kit and Vuelo Verde REFUND
- Aeromexico - not allowed to board
- Aeromexico - threatened, cheated, spoken rudely and misbehaved by aeromexico airlines
- Aeromexico - airplane ticket refund