Aeromexico / charges, cancelled flight and baggage theft

1 Mexico Review updated:

My husband and I flew aeromexico from Las Vegas on the 14th sept 2008 at the aeromexico desk upon opur arrival we were charged $30 each extra bag charge to be told on our departure on the 22nd sept that we should not have been charged as we booked our flight in january..and the rule did, nt come onto force until july.

We were due to stay in Acapulco until the 23rd september and were to get a flight from juarez airport back to Chicago to connect back to the uk. Aeromexico cancelled the flight and we had to leave our holiday a day early and stay in Chicago overnight at considerable cost to ourselves.
To make matters even worse when we opened our baggage in Chicago we had been robbed of personal items from our suitcases which could have only happened at Juarez Airport in Acapulco. We have contacted aeromexico since arriving home and as yet had no reply to our complaints and disgust at the theft and treatment we received.

El

Comments

Mi
  10th of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

WELCOME TO MEXICO!!!

Mi
  11th of Aug, 2015
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I will never fly Aeromexico again - EVER - based on my own experiences and all these stories from others!

Re
  29th of Jan, 2016

I need to extend my return by 3 days...The return is for feb 22 which is 24 days away. The agent told me the fee is 8000mx which is $444usd. It is cheaper for me to not use the Aeromexico return and book United for the return:$404usd!!

Fr
  5th of Jul, 2016

My family and I flew from Guadalajara Mex. to Los Angeles USA on July 3, 2016 in Aereomexico, flight # 782. Departing at 9:45 am. And arriving Los Angeles at 11:10 am. Two perfumes were taken from my luggage. "La Vie est Belle" price $148.00 and "Viva la Julcy" priced at $130.00. I would like Aereomexico to take responsibility and reimburse me for the two perfumes for a total of $278.00 and to do an investigation to find these thieves so never happen again.

Da
  17th of Oct, 2017

Well what can I say so many of this cases happening as we write, luggage bags at anytime they the handlers can open at will as they have no supervision or security cameras to secure for our belongings, well they open my luggage between Guadalajara and Tijuana Mexico and got my 200 dollar HP Tablet, but no matter what I do I will not get my tablet back pictures in it of my trips . I just hope everybody be super careful when luggage is been handle in Mexico..

Ni
  23rd of Apr, 2018

y name is Nina and on February 27 2018 My friend and made our reservations for our vacation to Mexico. Reservations were made for the same dates going and coming back. My reservation confirmation # was SCHKUJ. On March 11 2018 I notified that my reservation had been cancelled, I would stay in Mexico until the following day that we were suppose to come back home my friend Adela called and she was assured that the reservation had been booked back again together. Adela called because at that time I didn't have the plan to make international calls on my phone. When we were leaving I noticed that my flight coming back home was still delay in Mexico for following day which meant that I would have to stay in Mexico another night alone. We called and explain to the man what had happen and if he could reschedule my ticket so we would be able to come back home together? He said there was nothing he could do and that I would have to buy another ticket in order to be able to back home together. Which we ended having to purchase another one and paid MUCH more than what we paid on a round trip. They said they couldn't reschedule my ticket because they were no seats but when we got in the plane they were plenty of seats available! Empty We are TWO seniors trying to enjoy our latter years and this just kills it there was no understanding of any kind WE feel like we were rob and we just want a refund. I had to borrow that money WHICH I didn't have. PLEASE REFUND ME THAT MONEY BACK!!!