Adventurerv.net — Terrible Service, Buyer beware
Terrible customer service, dishonest and deceptive. Don't bother calling their phone number either, as they do NOT take calls. Their website has errors, and because of it, the customer is stuck with receiving the wrong items, afterwhich YOU (the customer) have to not only pay for the shipping charges to return the item, but then they'll ding with a minimum 15% restocking fee. Buyer beware. Recommend buying your RV parts/accessories somewhere else. I know I will.
More Adventurerv.net Complaints & Reviews
- Adventurerv.net - Bad service 
- Adventurerv.net - misleading info/bad return policy 
- Adventurerv.net - Stay away from this company, service sucks
- Adventurerv.net - Misleading advertising - terrible service
- Adventurerv.net - Shipping & return policy
- Adventure RV/wrong part for heating - Wrong product
- Adventurerv.net - worst customer service ever!!!
- Adventurerv.net - surge protector manufacturer's number: 34730 34830
- Adventurerv.net - Surplus / seconds without manufacturer warranty being sold as new
- Adventurerv - Terrible Customer Service