Adult Friend Finder / Unauthorized Credit Card Billing
I signed up for a 3 month period as a gold member and had clearly marked the DO NOT RENEW OPTION on my page. I was away for a while and didn't catch the problem at first but they had been billing me monthly for 3 months past my initial signup. Once my GOLD membership expired it should simply have dropped back to a no charge standard membership!
My page was clearly checked as to do not RENEW. They have been billing me almost $30.00 a month and the charges are totally unauthorized!
When I attempted to cancel the account they forced me to send an email
to their staff instead of allowing me to immediately cancel the subscription.
I am still waiting to hear from these losers! I have printed out my page with all the billings that occurred and its pretty obvious the RENEWAL button is highlighted to off! I have since contacted my credit card company.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS OUTFIT!
Posted Jan 14, 2009
More Adult Friend Finder Complaints & Reviews
- Adult Friend Finder - Fraud and cheating 
- Adult Friend Finder - Charged my card after I called and cancelled/Unwarrented withdrawl from my credit/debit card 
- Adult Friend Finder - Fraudulent site 
- AdultFriendFinder.com - Scam and cheating 
- AdultFriendFinder.com - Billing, problems with site and customer service 
- AdultFriendFinder - internet
- AdultFriendFinder.com - Stealing money from credit card
- Adult Friend Finder - poor services / taking money 
- AdultFriendFinder - RETRAIT INEXPLIQUE DE MA CARTE DE CREDIT
- adultfriendfinder adult meeting site - poor poor customer support service