Adorama.com Konica Minolta 1600W / a bunch of crooks and lier..
I purchased a brand new Konica Minolta printer magicolor 1600W from adorama.com. It arrived to me as broken, and would not print the colors as expected. My understanding, as a retailer, adorama.com is responsible for customer service, but they refused straightly. They left me to deal with manufacturer. I wonder why they call themselves retailer if do not take responsibility for replacing the DOA stuff. However, I ended up wasting more than 2 hours with manufacturer, but still not solved. I guess now I have to get a refurbished printer in spite of paying the price of new printer. Adorama is lier and thief, some of their attitude:
1. They dont honor their 30 day return policy. Out right lier.
2. Their free shipping is not really free, if you even want to return a DOA item, they charge 40 USD for it.
3. They are not retailer, they just recycle the second hand items (my printer box was already open and re-sealed)
4. Its worth spending few extra bucks at amazon, buy.com or new egg, who just send the RMA with once sentence email.
Buyers, I just burnt my 120 bucks, hope this review will save yours. Best of luck.
More Adorama.com Konica Minolta 1600W Complaints & Reviews
- Adorama Inc - scam 
- Adorama - bad service 
- Adorama Camera, Inc. - non-response for bad product 
- Adorama Camera - problem
- Adorama / AdoramaPix - poor service 
- Adorama - order made and paid for, no confirmation 
- Adoramapix.com - they didn't like my photos 
- Adorama - rip off 
- [Resolved] Adorama - trade in practices are fraudulent and sleazy
- Adorama - site