[Resolved] Adorama / very poor philippine service people and unresolved questions
My latest order:
Which included the following:
fujifilm x100f 24.3mp digital camera
np-w126s li-ion battery
bc-w126 battery charger
metal strap clip
clip attaching tool
fujifilm 1 year limited warranty
32gb sdhc card
memory card case
table top tripod
1- only received 1 battery holder for the dual charger sent. what good is the dual charger?
2- received the video light with battery holder but no battery. useless..
3- was charged (03/27 adorama inc 212-[protected] ny $4.68) after purchase was paid due to a back order. that's not right at all.
After spending almost an hour with your philippine service people (who could not be understood except for the ("i'm so sorry ron") my total frustration caused me to finally hang up. I have spent thousands of us dollars over the past 20 years with adorama and never had a problem. now with your total lack of us customer service, long holidays and short us hours, i'm sad to say i'm done with adorama. i'm giving up on the over charge to my account, the lack of properly equipped accessories and poor customer service, my money will now be spent with business's that respect their customers and are us reachable for service.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Adorama Customer Care's Response, Apr 14, 2018
I was so sorry to see this, Ron. I also noted that you posted this same complaint on both 'Consumer Affairs' and 'dpreview'
If you email me directly: [protected]@adorama.com, I will be delighted to assist you.
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
Updated by RonWish, Apr 15, 2018
Customer service was willing to refund my over charge and send 1 missing item.
I refused and will no longer deal with Adorama.
Adorama Customer Care's Response, Apr 15, 2018
1. According to the listing 2 Green Extreme Smart Charger Plates were included, but according to your order confirmation, only one was being sent
2- There was no mention on the listing of a battery being included with the Flashpoint 160 LED On Camera
3- If a charging error was made, then there would be no question but that you would be refunded.
4. Your main complaint as I understand it, is that because you pay in US dollars for your goods that you expect a US- based customer representative to take care of your requirements. As I explained to you, although our head office is on the East Coast, as a private family business we believe we can best serve all of our customers by employing representatives based in different time zones.
I am truly sorry that this decision offends you.
More Adorama Complaints & Reviews
- Adorama Inc - scam 
- Adorama - bad service 
- Adorama Camera, Inc. - non-response for bad product 
- Adorama Camera - problem
- Adorama / AdoramaPix - poor service 
- Adorama - order made and paid for, no confirmation 
- Adoramapix.com - they didn't like my photos 
- Adorama - rip off 
- [Resolved] Adorama - trade in practices are fraudulent and sleazy
- Adorama.com Konica Minolta 1600W - a bunch of crooks and lier..