[Resolved] Adorama / unbelievable

New York, NY, United States

The story that happened to me is unbelievable in a bad way.
I ordered some stuff in September. Now it's December and the items are still in processing. Can this happen for real? Because it's a nightmare.
I think that each employee from customer service department knows who I am because I am their pissed customer who wants his items to be eventually sent.
They promise and promise and promise, but nothing happens. I am so tired of this treatment.

• Resolution statement

• Adorama Customer Care's Response, Dec 06, 2017

Dear Pablo

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience ordering from Adorama Camera, although it looks as though you may have forgotten to include your order number or any kind of contact information, so I can help you.

If you'd like to email me: [protected]@adorama.com with additional details I will be glad to see what I may be able to do to assist you.
    Please accept my apologies for the dissatisfaction you felt, and I very much look forward to hearing from you.

BTW, if you ever have any future concern that you can't resolve, or simply a query about Adorama products or service, you are always most welcome to message me directly.

Helen Oster