Adidas / 'adventure' shoes
On the 5/24/08 I bought some trainers from the Adidas store on Nanjing Lu in Shanghai, China (see attached receipt for information).
The shoes were advertised as 'adventure shoes' they fitted very well at the time but after two days of use, walking around Shanghai, my feet were in considerable pain and I had to reschedule my plans to climb mount Huangshan because my feet were in so much pain. I believe strongly that the shoes material is extremely bad quality and not what I expected from Adidas.
I have been trying to contact Adidas by email and phone but they have not responded and their email address in China keeps returning my emails.
What can I do about this?!!
Not what I would expect from Adidas
More Adidas Complaints & Reviews
- Adidas Shoes - shoe cracked within week 
- Adidas Lih 014001 08/14 Artl 11107 - shoes defect
- Adidas Shoes - manufacturing defect 
- Adidas/Shoes - defective shoes 
- Adidas - poor quality of addidas shoe and denial of replacement 
- Adidas International Trading - customer service?
- Adidas International Trading - adidas climacool shorts
- Adidas International Trading - bad service from adidas in tsawwassen mills, canada
- Adidas - sports bra 
- Adidas - missing packages; unhelpful bad customer service!!!